Cold Mornings [Jaebeom]

You and Jaebeom had been dating for two years so it wasn't uncommon for the two of you to sleep in the same bed. When Jaebeom would wake up before you, he would trace his finger across your face and brush your hair out of your face. He would lay there and admire your beauty thinking about how lucky he is to have you in his life. But. Today was not one of those days. You were late for work because all you wanted to do was cuddle up next to him due to the drastic change in the temperature from under the blankets to cold air that filled the house.

"Wake up Y/N", Jaebeom said as he lightly shook you,"you'll be late for work."

All you did was mumble into his chest about how it was too cold and moved yourself closer to him. He was worried about you getting in trouble at work. It wouldn't be your first offence because some mornings got a little...spicy (ew why did I say that). He knew you couldn't be late so he knew what he had to do.

He pushed himself up so he was sitting up next to you as your head has been moved to his left thigh. He held his breath as he grabbed the comforter with both hands and let out the breath as he threw the blanket off the bed.

You let out a squeal and curled yourself up into a ball, "JAE!"

"Come on baby girl/boy, you have to get up", he said as he rubbed your arm. He knew that calling you that was one of your weaknesses.

You groaned as you sat up and glared at him. He gave you that loving smile that you adored causing a light blush to form on your cheeks. "You're lucky I love you Beommie" you said as you shook your head. He leaned in and lightly kissed your lips. "EW you have morning breath!" you say as you push him away. He glares at you and wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer as he tries to kiss you, and succeeds.

You pull away and in sync you both say "I love you".

--------

Hope you enjoyed!

-Dannie-