Chapter 12: Wedding?

I stared at the mirror as the maids fixed my hair and makeup. They fixed the ruffles and creases in the veil. A small tear ran down my cheek. 

In just twenty minutes, I was going to be forced to mark and mate Kendrick. I will no longer shorten his name to just Ken. He has ruined my life and I will forever hate him for it. You can't shorten that. 

I was handed a big bouquet of roses and escorted to the ceremony. It was being held in the woods with the entire pack watching. Kendrick's men escorted me down the aisle and to the makeshift altar made of tree bark. 

He grabbed my hand and forcedly pulled me into him as he smirked. "You are mine, love. All mine." A tear went down my face and he wiped it away. 

"We gather to unite two mates together!" Announced the priest.  "Alpha Kendrick of the Stone Rouge Pack and his mate, our new Luna Coralina." 

We were both given our rings and he forcefully shoved onto my finger. "Now, if anyone rejects or opposes this union, please speak now-"

"I OBJECT!" I turned and saw Paxton in his gear with our entire pack behind him. "I, Alpha Paxton, reject this union because she is, in fact, my mate!" 

There were growls throughout the rogue pack. I looked at Paxton with so much love and happiness. He runs up to the aisle and Kendrick growls. Right before I'm about to run out to him, Kendrick pulls me back and holds me against his chest. 

"SHE IS MINE!" He barks out. 

Paxton's glare intensifies. Before he looked deadly, but now he looks lethal. He shifts into wolf form and challenges Kendrick for Alpha of the Stone Rouge pack. 

Kendrick passes me off to the beta and shifts into his wolf accepting the challenge. Everyone backs away as the penalty to disrupting an Alpha challenge is death unless you are an alpha or the king. 

Kendrick makes his first mistake by attacking first as Paxton dodges him. They snap, bite, and claw at each other. I cried as the beta tightened his hold on me. Suddenly Paxton was thrown against a tree. I screamed out and so badly wanted to run over to him. He wasnt moving for a second and then got up and shook out his fur. 

His eyes met mine and darkened. He lunged at Kendrick and took hold of his neck. Kendrick's eyes widened as Paxton bit down and tore out his throat. There were gasps throughout the crowd. 

Our pack smiled with pride while the other bowed their heads in respect to their new Alpha. Paxton shifted and the beta released his hold on me and I ran to him. He caught me and spun me in a circle. 

He was handed some sweatpants and changed into them. "Those of Stone Rouge may either join our pack or become lone rouges. However, if you choose the latter, you will be killed if you ever set foot on my land. 

In the end, almost half the pack left to become full lone rouges and the rest became part of the pack. Paxton picked me up and placed me in the car next to him. I laid my head on his chest as he held me close to his bare chest. 

"I love you so much. You are mine and I am never letting go of you. Ever."He said to me. 

I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. I loved my mate so much. I kissed his jaw and neck where the mark was and he groaned. 

"Love, keep that up and I will take you right here right now."

"I'm not opposed," I said in a moan. 

He groaned and began to kiss my neck. 

"Uh, I am!" Colton said from the driver's seat. "That's my little sister!" 

We laughed and cuddled up in each other's arms in the seat. I decided to tease him a little bit. I ran my hand down his bare chest and over his abs. He sucked in a breath and looked at me in lust. 

He watched me as I ran hand down to his sweatpants and palmed him through the material. He grabbed my hand. "You, my little vixen, are going to get it when we get home." He leaned down to whisper into my ear. "I'm going to have you screaming my name."

I swallowed and looked at him in lust. "I can't wait," I whispered in reply with a smirk. 

(Mature scene in the next chapter) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~