We're not done yet...

"Katsuki KNOCK IT OUT"

You grabbed the blanket and trapped him under it and threw yourself on him.
You heard a sigh under you and felt him moving.
"Oh shit..." you flinched as he started getting up on his knees.
"You're a lightweight..." he laughed and threw you off him on the bed.
You pressed yourself into the corner were you pillow was.
"FRICK OFF!" You grabbed a pillow and held it up , treating to throw it.

Katsuki crossed his arms and stood in front of the bed.
"What are you? 4 year old kid?" "SAY THAT AGAIN !" You threw the pillow aside.

"I am not scared of you..." Katsuki grinned.
You growled but slowly stopped when you realised there was always one way to take katsuki down.
You grinned and glared at him.
"What...?" "Katsuki I need blood" "What the fuck? You already had your stuff this week..." "but I want more..." you looked at him hungry.
Katsuki took a few steps back "I swear to god don't fcking look at me like that...!".
You got up , glaring at his neck.
"(Y/N)! Oi!!!" He stumbled backwards over something.
It didn't even took a moment you had him pinned down.

The Reason for that..? Years before when you couldn't really control your Vampire quirk... you once got so hungry you attacked Katsuki out of pure blood thirst and injured him.
Since that he kept asking if you wanted blood and not let you hunger just because you didnt wanted to ask.

You came near his Neck but stopped inches before it breathing against it.
Katsuki had grabbed your arm. His grip got loose. "(Y/N)...?" He asked and slightly moved.
"Are you sure you are not scared of me... Katsuki?" You got away from his Neck and looked at him , grinning.
Katsuki's expression changed from slightly shooked into annoyed.
"Fcking hell..." He growled "NOW get off my lap..." He said and moved his crotch a bit up.
You flinched and covered your mouth"Mh..".

You stared at Katsuki who grinned.

Fuuuuuuuuuck...

Before he made another move your mother called.
"KATSUKI! (Y/N)! GET READY!!".

Quickly you got off Katsuki and ran to the door. He grabbed your wrist and leaned his hand against the door to Close it again "we're not done....yet... remember that...".
With that he let off the door and you walked out his room into this , shivering.

After getting ready & breakfast you already waited at the door.
Your mother tossed a scarf at you "Its cold outside... make sure you both keep warm.. alright?" She smiled.
You nodded and watched Katsuki coming down.
You threw a scarf at him and he quickly put it on.
When you were done you both left outside.

A cold breeze came along and you shivered.
"Not used to cold weather...?" "It just went cold too quickly..." you grumbled and started walking along the streets.

There was no talking so you just enjoyed the silence for a while.
You watched the leafs falling off the trees or them being blown away by the wind.

The train was quite empty so you both sat in the very back of the train.
His words still echoed in your head.
He could get rowdy every moment....

-----------

I am so sorry I am so late with updating ...
And also sorry- I just had no inspiration to continue this week.

School ,  my bf , Termins...

I have alot going on rn.

My birthday on monday , Termin for on Operation to get my Wisdom teeth removed , MORE SHIT WITH DOCTORS....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

I am suFFering