Strike first

A nudge woke you up.
Slightly grumbling you turned away and pulled the blanket over yourself.
You still heard the slightly snorring from Kirishima what told you it wasn't time to get up yet. You sat up and drove your hand through your (H/C) Hair.
"04:00 am..." You whispered while you checked your phone. No messages or calls.
You sighed and looked around.
You could already see a bit since it was Summer and the sun would rise earlier.
A movement caught your attention , Todoroki sat and stretched his arms.
"Can't sleep?" "Nahh..." you mumbled and looked a bit confused.
"Do you get up that early?" "Actually no... but I couldn't sleep anymore".
Todoroki got up "I'm going outside to train a bit... wanna come?" "Sure" you got up and changed rly quick into some short pants & a normal shirt. "What are you two doing..." you heard a different voice saying , Kirishima stared at you two. "Going outside...to train a bit" you said. "Why didn't you wake me up! I wanna come too!" "Then get dressed..." Todoroki said and already opened the door.

You three carefully left his room and sneaked outside.
"Alright...what shall we do?" "Close combat...you two against me" Todoroki said and looked at you and Kirishima.
"Alright...lets Do it" you got ready.

It took a while until Todoroki took down Kirishima.
You stood aside because Kirishima was soo sure he would beat him.

Todoroki turned around to you and nodded.
You narrowed your eyes and ran towards him.
For that he fought with Kirishima he still had stamina and strength left.
One second you didn't watch for his leg and he brang you out of balance and you fell.
You rolled back but had to received a pretty rough kick in your stomach.
Sneaky you grabbed his leg and pulled it so he fell and fixed his hand on his back and held him on the ground.
"Gotcha..." you grinned and felt him struggling under you "nah nah you won't get free".
"We should get ready now right?" "Yeah come on!" Kirishima got up again and already sneaked inside.
You and Todoroki followed him.
While Kirishima showered you packed your bag for school and Todoroki took his uniform and one for kirishima.
Then you showered and then Todoroki.
The bathroom got a bit full when 3 boys tried to fix their hair or Brush their teeth.

After spending a bit longer than usual in the bathroom you 3 got dressed and each got Bento's from Todoroki's Sister.
Finally you left and made your way to school.
You realised how Bad they tried to distract you but it didn't really help.
In front of the entrance you stopped.
Todoroki turned around while Kirishima ran to Kaminari.
You took a deep breath and kept walking.

Midoriya caught up to you two and walked with you two.
With a straight face you walked in the class room. He was there but just sat there , not looking at you.
You sighed and walked to your seat.
Kirishima came in the class room and flinched as he saw Katsuki and then directly looked to you.
The first periods were as always.
Lunchbreak too but you didn't really wanted to have sport.

Forcefully you followed the others to the locker rooms to put on the training uniforms and then go to the sports grounds to wait for Allmight.
Since you were will hurt you weren't allowed to train close combat in school but still had to participate.
All might finally came along "So! Today we will do Close combat without your quirks! (Y/N) You can come too". You got up and walked over.
"There will be always 3 people against eachother. Pick your team and you can start".
You sighed and looked around to everyone.
Midoriya came to you "hey wanna team?" "Uh are you Sure? Don't you wanna team with Iida and Uraraka?" "They said they would pick others".
You nodded and looked for another one. Of course... Katsuki was the only one left over.

Midoriya ran over to him while you looked over to Kirishima who held his thumbs up.
You sighed and saw Katsuki following Midoriya over to you.
"You two against me" you said "Are you Sure?" Midoriya asked.
You ran your hand through your hair to get it out your face "I am...".

First one was against Midoriya since Katsuki didn't even looked at you.
Midoriya was easy to read without using his weird quirk.
You managed to grab his wrist and turn it and lead him around "Ow ow ow! Ok ok! One more chance PLEASE!" He yelped.
You rolled your eyes and let him go.
"Come on... make the first strike..." "I don't wanna hurt you you know?!" "Ugh...!" You groaned and ran towards him.
You reached for you but you dodged his grip and got behind him and kicked him to the ground.
"WHY ARE YOU SO FAST?" "I dunno..." You shrugged and saw that Katsuki smirked for a moment at you.
"Katchan it's your turn!" Midoriya got up and sat aside.
You looked to him and waited for him to strike.
You glared at him and slowly started to walk towards him and started increasing your tempo into running.
You saw that he got ready. "Strike first" you said.
Without hesitation he came towards you and went for a punch.
You could dodge it last second but got kicked in the stomach.
You gasped and knew he wouldn't not let you have any chance to strike back.
He was mad... and you knew it , he didn't fought with thinking it through first , he fought just to let his anger out.

You got thrown to the ground.
"Katchan! Enough hes down!" Midoriya said and stepped closer.
"NOT YET..." You said and got up.
Full of dust you stood there and looked to Katsuki. You ran towards him and threw him to the ground and held his hand on his back.
"Did you meant that serious yesterday..." You heard him saying.
You sighed and let him go "No" you said cold and sat on the ground watching him sit up.
"Why did you ran off you idiot... This old Hag was worried because she didn't see note".
"I was frustrated..." You mumbled and looked to Midoriya who already walked to the others which stood around All might who dismissed the class.
"I understand that but never do that again you heard me...?" He grumbled.

"Don't start crying... I see that you got teary eyes" he said.
It was true , you couldn't really see clearly because of the tears.
"Shut up.." You swiped the tears away and got up.
"I will come back today so..." "Yeah...but hurry" he got up too and walked with you to the locker room.

Outside the school , Todoroki & Kirishima were already waiting for you as you came running towards them "Sorry sorry...!".
"Its fine! Let's go! Are you better with Bakugo?" Kirishima asked.

"I guess so!" You said while walking in the middle.
You arrived at Todoroki's home and sat on your Mattress "My mom will pick me up so I have tonwait I guess.." "same..." Kirishima let himself fall on the blanket.
You yawned and realised that your fangs grew "uh-".
Todoroki flinched "You have to drink" he said.
"NOT gonna bite any of you two" you growled.
"Pffh... yeah yeah...please don't" kirishima said and opened his book and started doing homework.

It ended up with you three sitting or lying on the mattresses and doing homework together.
Eventually Kirishima got picked up after you were done , you were alone with him.
"Why don't you wanna drink blood..?" He asked to break the silence.
"Every time I bite someone...i am hurting this person and when I really need blood and bite someone...i behave like a animal..." You said.
"So what?" He sat down on your mattress.

"You won't bite Bakugo at home and I know that so just do it while you're still here..."

-----------

Nearly made the chapter too long heh...

Btw!

Who is your fav from MHA?

TELL ME YOUR FAV - ONLY TELL ME ONE- oh yes that's gonna HURT-

Boy
Girl
Pro Hero/Teacher
Villain!

Mine are- uh

Fav Boy : Bakugo heh
Fav girl : Ashido :>
Fav Pro/Teacher : MR. AIZAWA - omfh- I love him xD
Fav Villain : DABI- hes- MHHHHHHHHHH