Rescue

(SKIP when you're at school)

You walked in the class with Katsuki.
To your surprise Todoroki's seat was empty and you stopped walking for a moment.
The class didn't really seem happy or motivated at all.
"What's...wrong?" You asked and walked to Midoriya who sat there and looked quite worried.

"Todoroki....got captured by Villains" he said.
You flinched and your mind went blank.
"Since no one knows who captured him... they can't really search for him but they are searching but didn't had any success yet" Iida said and sat down.
You looked to Midoriya who understood what you meant now.
Definitely Shigaraki.... who else would dare to attack him.

"I am skipping" you said and grabbed your bag again "Wait! (Y/N)!" Midoriya followed you into the hall way "You can't go alone! I know what you're trying to do and..".
You turned around with a serious face "Hes a friend... and I am NOT leaving him there" you growled and kept walking.

You took the train back home and ran up in your room.
Quick you opened the wardrobe and saw the Clothes from The day.

You changed into these again and looked in the mirror again.
You sighed and suddenly you heard the Door bell.
You looked through the window "WHAT...THE..."

You opened the door and saw the half class standing in front of you "What are you doing...?" "We will help..." Midoriya said cold.
"So the half class is skipping?" "No since they are searching for him a few teachers aren't there... so the half of the first years got dismissed..." Iida explained.

"Idiots..." You sighed and opened the door "Before we run into it... let's make a plan...".

It was time.
Everyone had changed into their hero costume and waited outside.
You came out and nodded "Lets free him..." You looked to them.
They nodded and together you walked in the city , the Train would be too obvious.
Midoriya and you took the lead.

"Do as we said alright... Wait for me to send my location. Do not go earlier got it?" You said and looked to Katsuki who nodded.

With taking a deep breath , you started walking into a Abandoned alley.
Your heart was beating extremely fast and kept looking around All the time. They could come from everywhere and you didn't knew if they would kill you... or capture you.
"I Wonder...where these Wanna be Villains are... ARE THEY TOO SCARED?" You growled and grinned.
Suddenly you felt a Aura behind you and you stopped and smiled.
You turned around and looked to Kuro-Giri who had his Warp gate open.
Too late you noticed the steps which came towards you and you got pushed into the Warp gate.
You came out in this bar again and fell on the ground. Coughing you looked around , more villains than before and... Todoroki , tied up on a chair.
You noticed these shoes in front of you and slowly looked up and smirked "Pleasure... Shigaraki" you hissed.
"Back again? But why? You cursed us so much trouble last time" "I guess I changed my mind...?" You got up and crossed your arms.

"What do you want here...?" He asked.
While still making eyeconact with shigaraki , you pointed at Todoroki.
"Let him free and take me instead" you growled.
"Mmmh...but I had so much fun with him..." he scratched his Neck.
You looked to Todoroki who looked quite beaten up.
For a moment you made eye contact with him. You had to get him out of here.

"I won't do anything stupid I promise" you said "I will give you full access my power..." You said and todoroki started struggling and tried to speak through the tape on his Mouth. "Free the brat and bring him where you picked up him Kuro-giri" Shigaraki ordered.
"You looked for the last time to Todoroki and then looked away before he disappeared the in the Warp gate.

You looked down and rested your hands in your pockets and clicked on your phone.

They should have my location....