"I like to see you so messed up"

ATTENTION...

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SLIGHTLY YAOI- BEWARE OF THIS & THE NEXT CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE YAOI...DONT READ!!! 

"Game...?"

Unsure by the meaning of this you got ready.
Katsuki grinned and set on towards you and prepared his quirk.
"The rage of his quirk is massive...but he can only use it at Medium now. It's made for Close & Medium Combat. If I fix his hands and get to his neck I might take him down... best is to attack from the side or behind...".
You also started walking and analysed all of his movements. You knew before he used his quirk his hand glows slightly and he mostly blinks then.
Your movements are difficult to read since you rarely use your quirk at 100% but yet you didn't realise you fell for his trap...

Within a second his hand started glowing and pointed at you.
"Left or right?!" You thought and slightly panicked.
Before he fired his explosion at you managed to dodged but slipped on the grass and fell.
"What?!?".
The grass was wet and you could easily slip on it! That's why Katsuki wore his other shoes to not slip around like you just did.
You fell on your back and hit your head.
A bit dizzy you looked up. Everything was spinning.
Blurry , you saw the figure of your brother standing above you like Todoroki did.
"Already done? I didn't excepted this from you".
You blinked a couple of times to get your vision back normal.
"Careful...If you're over me like that... i might get excited" you grinned.
"Dumbass" he hissed and was about to punch you.
You grabbed his wrist and threw him over you to the ground.
Quick you got up and clumped on top of him and fixed his hands over his head with one hand.
Katsuki hissed angry and struggled under you. "NO!" He growled "don't bite me! That's not fair! (Y/N)!!" He yelled.
You covered his mouth and looked into his eyes.

*Badum*

Huh? What was that?...

You shakes your head and leaned his head away so you had his neck free.

Too late you realised , you didn't had his hands down anymore and he got free and changed places with you.
You struggled under him and glared at him.
"What's wrong? Don't know what to Do Huh?"

"I give up" you grumbled
"Ha- I knew I was better than you! That was just luck past time!" He grinned.
You sighed "get off ...".
"No so fast .... the Winner gets a Price".
You groaned and waited "And What?"  "I get to tickle you at home ... and you're not allowed to defend yourself" "What the hell? Why?!".
He got off you and walked back his stuff.
While walking he turned around and smirked a bit flirty on your opinion and said "I like to see you so messed up."

*badum*

"Wha.." you stared at him as he grabbed his stuff and started walking off.
"What the hell..." you growled and realised you were blushing.

A bit salty you grabbed your stuff and followed him with a Distance.
As soon as you got home it started.
You saw him coming at you but you threw you stuff in the corner and sprinted upstairs in your room followed by him.
"Naaah come HERE!!" He yelled as you tried to close the door , both of you pushed the door so it was a fight of strength.
You felt how the door started opening more and more.
Katsuki was stronger.
Finally you had to give in and fell backwards as the door opened.
Katsuki laughed and stood in the door way.
You glared at him.
He sighed and threw a pair cuffs at you.
"For what..." "so I can be sure you don't defend yourself".

After they were around your wrist and attached on the doorhandle after the room was locked you stilled glared at him.
He kneed down in front of you. "So... we're are you ticklish Huh?" "Go FUCK yourself..." you hissed.
He shrugged "Fine... then I will find it out...myself".
You flinched as he grabbed into your side.
You jolted "mgh...!"

Shit...that noise..

Katsuki looked at you a bit shocked but then smirked "I knew it".
His hand moved downwards to your waist.
For a second he didn't touch the fabric and you had to hold back to gasp.
His hand moved to the side of your thighs.
You gasped and looked away "Knock it OUT!" You growled.
"You're so sensitive... what the hell".

He continued with this.
This turned from tickling into teasing what you didn't like.

Your breathing got heavy cuz either of the laughing or struggling which didn't worked at all.
Suddenly you felt something...

Oh no...

"Katsuki...please stop..." you begged him ... hoping he didn't noticed it yet.

"Why..." he started and looked down at you and then flinched.

"Uhm... (Y/N)... you're hard"...

-------------

Whoops. Is that already too early?
WELL I DON'T THINK SO....
I didn't wanted to wait longer so pffh. Well okay it's actually too early but I didn't knew what to write so yeah. Mock me if you want...

And I know some... actually like that kind of stuff- xD or not I dunno.
If not don't read the start of the next chapter...