Vampire party

"Dad! Nik! Elijah! stop this now and let them go now!" Elijah let Nate go and he ran to me. "Find Aurora or Caroline and stay with them you'll be okay with them. Go! Now!"

"Now sweetheart let's talk now your toy is out of here let's discuss buisness why are the Salvatores and Elena here?"

"I don't know maybe they came to kill me or maybe they came to see if I would team up to kill you which i will do if you don't stop treating me like one of the witches you force to help you Uncle Nik. They are here ask them your freaking self." I growled out at Nik while glaring at him and my father.

"Now what are you Salvatores and your pretty little doppelgänger doing in London anyway?"

"We needed to make sure you did not kill those people." Stefan told me and I smirked at him.

"So you people don't trust me eh? Glad we're in the same boat, I don't entirely trust the three of you either but I do not want things to keep on like this otherwise all your friends including Elena will die and I'm not sure about you but I do not want any of my friends hurt and if we keep on fighting someone or multiple people you care about and I care about will die."

-----------

After several hours I had finally settled things after several items breaking and the Salvatore's tearing the house apart. I called the girls and Nate to come home before I went to sleep.

I woke up with Nates arm around me even though he was awake. "Morning sleepy head." Nate said to me and then I remembered I had to work this morning as I couldn't work tonight.

I cursed as I ran around trying to find some clothes to wear I was already late. I was ready in a few seconds and ran using my vampire speed to my work but Layla still looked pretty pissed.

"Tash hurry up! And by any chance have you seen Kaycee or Thalia both of them are meant to be working but like usual I'm the only one who ever shows up on time."

I had to work all day which sucked and as soon as I got home I started to get ready for tonight as I was taking Aurora, Elena and Mara to a party. More specifically a vampire party and I was getting Elena to impersonate Katherine as I needed answers.

Rebekah and Caroline had decided not to come as Caroline had a date with Uncle Nik and Rebekah was going to a bar with Stefan.

Before we went I made sure everyone knew the plan. It took me ten minutes driving way above the speed limit to arrive at the party and Ben was there to meet us.

I kissed Ben on the cheek and hugged him before introducing him to the girls. "Ben this is Mara, Aurora and my old friend Katherine Pierce."

"Katherine Pierce it is nice to finally meet you I have been waiting for this day for the last four hundred years." Ben said before inviting the four of us into his human owned house.

Mara and Aurora went off while Elena and I spent time with Ben and his close friends. "You know Natasha you remind me of a girl I knew years ago. I killed her to get back at the originals a shame really she was a good pet." One of Ben's friends said to me then pulled me on to his lap and started to kiss my neck. He better not bite me.

"Tasha ignore him, Isaac never learned manners or how to treat a lady."

"Good thing I'm not a lady then huh Issac?" I said before sticking my fangs into Isaac's neck. The blood gave me a drug like rush. Vampire blood to another vampire was like Ecstasy to a human.

I was being successful on pulling information out of Isaac. Elena was not so successful with Ben and I had a feeling he knew what we were doing.

Elena and I went to get a drink for us and the guys when a gunshot went off. "Go find Mara and Aurora and go straight back to the house. I'll be okay I'll stay in one of Ben's safe houses he won't touch me I'll see you tomorrow and I'll be fine. Now go!" I told Elena handing her my keys and she ran off.

I got up to run to Ben who was badly injured but that cost me several holes in my chest and shoulders with bullets made of wood dipped in vervain.

I had no idea what I had gotten myself into. I did know though that I was seriously screwed.