Sad Songs

Dad was going crazy at me when Elijah walked in the house with Nik. Dad stopped yelling at me and went into the kitchen to talk to my uncles. I went upstairs to my room with a tub of ice cream and put on the newest season of Criminal Minds.

A while later there was a knock on my door and Elijah walked in and sat down on the edge of my bed. It was silent for a seconds before Elijah started speaking to me. "Natasha what happened today? You've barely spoken a word since you've come home and Kol is angrier than I have seen in a long time."

"Lijah everything is okay we just got into an argument that's all." I smiled reassuringly at the most reasonable member of my family and he got of my bed. "Elijah?" I asked my uncle as he was about to walk out of my bedroom which made him pause and turn around to face me.

"Yes sweetheart?" Elijah smiled softly at me.

"Who's Henrik?" Elijah 's face instantly turned into a look of coldness and glared at me.

"Natasha it would be in your best intentions if you did not mention that name ever again especially not in front of Niklaus." Elijah glared at me once again before leaving my bedroom and did not even spare me a glance.
------
"Daddy!" A four year old Natasha Mikaelson cried out while hugging a teddy to her for dear life. Kol Mikaelson paused his conversation and walked over to his daughter who was standing by the doorway to her room.

"Hey Angel what's wrong?" Kol Mikaelson asked his daughter while crouching down so he was closer to her height.

"I had a nightmare." The four year old muttered and her father picked her up then sat down where he was previously sat with his older brother.

Elijah observed his youngest brother with the young girl who seemed to be his child. Although he knew how unpredictable his youngest brother could be he didn't doubt that the girl was his daughter.

There was two knocks on the door then in walked Elijah and Kol's younger sister, Rebekah Mikaelson. Rebekah strolled into her brothers flat with a slightly older brunette girl. "Krystal Sage." Kol greeted his wife as he stood up with Natasha who had slowly fell back asleep in her fathers arms. Krystal took her daughter in her arms and went into hers and Kol's room while Kol and his siblings had to talk.

-------
"Tasha!" I was awoken by Aurora jumping on me like a child.

"Go away." I mumbled into my pillow which seconds later was lifted from underneath me. I turned onto my back and stared at my pillow floating in the middle of my room.

"Come on Tasha were going to that party with Jeremy and Nate!" I glared at my cousin but neither one of us moved.

"Aurora leave Tasha she's not going out tonight just go without her." Nik came to my rescue as he watched his daughter try and get me out of my bed from the doorway.

"But dad!" Aurora moaned at Nik as she turned to her father.

"No buts Aurora you can go out without Tasha." Aurora huffed but left the room without saying anything else. When Aurora left Nik took the almost empty bottle of vodka from under my duvet then left.