Leaving

It was midnight and I was waiting outside Nate's house in my car. I saw Nate come out the house with one big suitcase and he put it in the boot of my car. "You ready Nate?"

"Yes let's get out of this god awful town."

------

I emerged out of the sea and sprinted over to Nate. I smiled at Nate seductively before pushing my hair out of my face and grabbing my iPhone off of him.

"Hey uncle Nik, Hey dad" I said to my dad and uncle as I plopped down on Nate's lap with my phone as for some reason Nate was FaceTiming my dad and uncle Nik.

It turns out the reason Nate was talking to my dad and uncle was because they were planning on torturing Sam while I was away. How rude! I wanted to do it myself.

Things were finally going according to plan and in a weeks time I would be the most feared vampire in the world after all I couldn't let people think the originals had a weakness.

Aurora P.O.V

I sat at a table at the grill with Bekah, Matt, Tyler, Caroline, Mara, Jeremy, Stefan, Bonnie and Elena. Bekah, Mara, Caroline and I were filling the others in on where Nate and Tash were. "So she is alright then?" Tyler asked with a hint of guilt in his voice.

My phone rang and I excused myself and walked out the back door of the grill. "Hello?" I asked as I answered my phone as it was a unknown number.

"Hey cuz missed me?"

"Tasha? Why didn't you call me? I missed you so much. When are you coming home?"

"Slow down Rory one question at a time and I miss you too."

"So when are you coming back?" Tash was silent for a moment before answering.

"Not for at least a few months but Uncle Nik and dad are coming to visit us in a few weeks and I would really love it if you and Rebekah joined them."

"Yeah I'll ask dad, look I gotta go I have a date with Tyler and -"

"I'm sorry did you just say you had a date with Tyler Lockwood. Local werewolf, hates your dad more than anyone and wants to kill pretty much our whole family minus the two of us?"

"Yeah that would be the one and anyway half the town of Mystic Falls fits that description minus the werewolf part bye Tash."