The Morning After

I woke up next to Nate completely naked. Not again! I groaned and got changed into my underwear. "Tash!" Nate moaned as he kissed my neck.

"Nate stop please!" I begged the man kissing my neck.

"What's wrong Tasha?"

"I just want to make sure I'm clear that I can't do any thing more than friends with benefits not right now anyway."

"It's fine and anyway we all need a little fun every now and again. You want to borrow some of my sisters clothes? She won't mind.

"Uh okay." Nate walked out of the room and came back with a pair of black leggings, a patterned top, a grey hoodie and a pair of black converse.

When I got back to the house I heard my dad and Aunt Rebekah talking. "Nik our sister maybe a strumpet but at least she's having fun."

"Now that's not very nice is it dad?"

"So where have you been all night?"

"With a friend." I smirked to myself as I jumped on to the sofa.

"Please tell me it wasn't that god awful Gilbert boy?" I glared at my father as he turned to talk to Nik. I went upstairs to my room and decided to have a shower before going to the Salvatore Boarding house.

--------------

When I got to the boarding house I heard voices which was precisely why I stayed where I was and didn't go in.

"I need all of the originals dead for it to work Elena think about it the originals ruined your life! now is your chance even if it does require collateral damage."

"Elena! you can't do this we've known Tash since forever we can't just leave her as collateral damage she is our friend!" Well on the bright side at least one of my friends weren't trying to kill me. I quickly sent a text to Elijah.

Esther's trying to kill us and the Scoby gang are all in on it all you have to do is kill Elena

-Tash

I pressed the send button then I saw Uncle Finn standing in front of me and I immediately knew he was in on the plan. And then everything went dark.

-----------

Aurora

I watched as my uncle snapped my cousins neck and that was not okay with me! And that wrench had the nerve to channel me! while trying to kill my family. HOW DARE SHE! I was fuming I had to find Nate, Mara, Caroline and Tyler after all they were the only vampires I liked and I knew they would help me and I needed all the help I could get.