News

Caroline P.O.V

Over 100 dead at club in London, England last night.

Just as I was about to call Stefan when the phone rang. "Elena?"

"Caroline it was Tash. She killed all of those innocents."

"Elena Tash wouldn't do that you know that she's our friend. And Nate wouldn't let her do it. Look someone else is on the line I gotta go."

"Caroline."

"Rebekah? how did you even get my -"

"Hey Caroline!" Aurora shouted through the phone which answered my question of how Rebekah got my number.

"Caroline we all know whatever happened last week had something to do with Tash. We have to find out what happened before Elena does. We'll be there in half an hour and don't forget your passport."

-----------

Tash P.O.V

"Nate!" I squealed as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down you dick!"

"Nate! Tash!" Caroline called out as she knocked on the front door of the house we were staying at. Nate put me down as he went to open the door.

Nate invited the three girls in to the house and I smirked at the girls. "Tash!" Aurora screamed as she ran to hug me. The loud,high pitched sound of my cousin made me want to strangle her. "Thank god you're okay Uncle Kol told us about your bastard of an ex boyfriend."

"Rory I am fine it was years ago." I told my cousin as they all took a seat around the living room.

"So I know you three didn't come all the way here to check I was okay so why are you here?"

"On the news yesterday there was a story that over 100 humans were massacred in England did you do it?" Aurora asked me. Witches thinking they were all high and mighty pissed me off majorly even if I was related to them.

"Aurora Ceres Mikaelson don't take the high and mighty path with me just because you are a witch. Being a witch does not make you better than anyone Aurora it just makes you stupid. I. Wouldn't. Massacre. Over. 100. Humans. And if you think I would massacre over 100 humans then you obviously don't know me very well. You little witch bitch! Fuck you! Fuck all of you! I'm late for work when I get back I want the three of you gone!"