Just an Average Girl in Mystic Falls

I was in Miami which was way better then Mystic Falls but I had to admit I really missed Mystic Falls especially the people there. "Tash honey Klaus is here!" Raven called out to me. Raven was a witch and a damn good one at that. She was my best friend here and I had been staying with her and her husband Chase who was a vampire in their house. I was like a daughter to them the main reason being that they couldn't have kids because Chase was a vampire.

Klaus walked on to the beach as I tied my hair up and began to dry off. The beach was private and it belonged to Chase and Raven so we always held parties here and sometimes in the house.

"Hey Klaus what's up?"

"Hello Love I just wanted to say goodbye because I'm leaving tonight."

"You're still coming to my party right Nik?"

"Sorry love I can't I have to leave tonight."

"C'mon Nik it's my eighteenth birthday can't you leave after the party after all we're vampires we don't need to sleep. If you need to you can drive faster and I'm leaving either tonight or early tomorrow."

"Fine but I'm not waiting to say goodbye to you."

"Fine with me Niklaus" Nik glared at me and I ran to my room at vampire speed to start getting ready for the party. Me and Nik were really close but weren't like boyfriend and girlfriend or anything he was more like my brother than anything else which was fine as I had never really had any siblings. The only family I had ever had was Zach, Stefan and Damon who I had never really been close to.

After a few hours I stepped out of my room and walked around the house where people were starting to arrive. "H-hi a-are -y-you T-t-tash S-s-salv-atore" a boy around my age stuttered and held a letter in his hands.

"Yes I am"

"Y-y-your c-c-cousin D-d-Damon asked me to give you this.

"What's your name sweetheart?"

"A-A-Andrew"

"Well Andrew I'm going to do you a massive favour!" I said with a grin on my face and I pinned him to the wall and bite his neck then I drunk from him until I heard his heartbeat completely stop. I left him in the hallway and went into my room and I put the letter in my bag for me to read tomorrow and then I went into the living room where there was about four humans to each vampire.

"Hi do you want a drink?" A boy in his early twenties asked me.

"Why do you want to settle for the cheap crappy tasting beer or the proper strong stuff?"

"Can you get the strong stuff?" the boy asked raising an eyebrow.

"You don't expect me to drink the cheap stuff at my party do you?" I asked him smirking at him.

"So youre the famous Tash Salvatore everyone's been talking about. The vampire who stays at the beach all day and parties all night usually with the hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson."

"Obviously so you want a good time or not?" I grabbed the other vampires hand and led him up to my room and he saw the body that I left there earlier oh well.

"Somebody got annoyed or hungry or both." the vampire commented when we got to my room and I started playing songs on my iPod really loud and got out the vodka and shot glasses.

"He had to die he was going to report back to my cousins where I was and I couldn't let that happen"

"Fair enough we're vampires who cares right I'm Nate."

"Well Nate here's to a good night" I said before downing my shot.

--

Several hours later

it was now past one and I had guessed Nik had left by now my clothes were scattered all over the floor and I was still a tad drunk but I was sober enough I could drive. I put my clothes on and grabbed my bags and then I left.

--

I stepped out the car and it was three a.m. and I heard voices. "Damon we should just face the truth Tash is dead. We all need to accept it, it's been a year and it's because of us she probably lying in a ditch somewhere we were all too busy for her when Zach was found dead. We should've never let her leave."

"No Cassidy Tash is not dead she is the strongest out of all of us. We have already lost so many people we can't give up on Tash." Elena said and the rest of them agreed and the thing was they all had school or work apart from Damon and they were discussing my wellbeing. Oh how nice, but this was so depressing.

"Wow your faith in me is overwhelming Cass." I was immediately tackled by my best friend Cassidy fell into a hug and then the other three girls did the same so we were in a group hug.

"Tash your back I missed you so much!" Cass said as she and the other girls finally let go of me.

"Everybody needs to go now I'm sure you can talk to Tash tomorrow me and Stefan need to talk to her." Everyone started to leave and then I was alone with my cousins who were very angry.

"Tasha what the hell were you thinking? We thought you were dead. You were gone for a year! what the hell were you even doing!" Damon shouted and glared at me.

"I had to get away Damon it was all too much and I knew of family friends in Miami so I stayed with them." After Damon's shouting at me had finished he went up to bed and I was alone with Stefan. "Aren't you going to start shouting at me telling me how I could be so stupid?"

"No Tash I think Damon did enough of that for both of us I'm just glad you're okay. Now go to bed Tash you have school in a few hours."

"Okay Night Stefan"

"Night Tash"