Seb's P.O.V.

I watched as Abby went to go talk to Nathan. I really didn't want her to get hurt by him again. Every one of us were so protective of her. Even my little sister. Once I teased Abby when she came over my house for a party and it just so happened that my little sister was their when I did this. She got mad and me and told me not to tease Abby ever again. We all stood and watched as Abby talked to Nathan.

"Hey Nathan," she chirped. "Umm congratulations on getting the part for Romeo." She smiled but he didn't smile back.

"Yeah, thanks," he mutterted and turned away from her. Before he could get away Abby grabbed his arm.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

He yanked his arm out of her grip and then looked at her and something we didn't hear.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to practice with us?" Abby mumbled.

He then said something to her, that was too low for any of us to here. I saw confusion and hurt on Abby's face. He turned away from her again, but Abby followed him and got his arm in a tight grip. He turned around and glared at her.

"I said leave me alone."

"I just wanted t-" Abby started but was cut off.

"I said leave me the hell alone Abagail!" Nathan shouted at her. Instantly the whole auditorium went quiet and all eyes were on Abby and Nathan. What the hell was his problem? I was about to make my way when Ryan stopped me. I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Wait, I want to see what happens," he said. I glared at him.

"Why the hell would you, of all people want to see her get yelled at?" I asked, angrily.

"Just wait, she can handle herself."

"I-I j-just wanted t-to make sure y-you were o-okay," she stuttered.

"Well don't. I said leave me alone. I don't want to hear shit from you," he yelled. He yanked his arm out of her grip and turned away from Abby. By this point my blood was boiling. That freakin' asshole! Before I could make my way towards Abby, she grabbed her bag from the seat and stormed out of the auditorium, ignoring our calls from her. I was beyond pissed now!

I walked up to Nathan. He turned around and glared at me.

"You stupid asshole!" I yelled. I pushed as hard as I could and he stumbled back a bit, but before he could do anything I flipped him off and started sprinting after Abby. As I was exiting the auditorium, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Kate, Hanna, Sarah, and Ryan. Before the door could close I heard Nathan shout.

"Of course you would chase after that bitch!" Hearing him say that made me even more angry! Thank God, Mrs.Hart went out for something. I stalked my way towards a smirking Nathan and did the thing I've been wanting to do since the first time he hurt Abby. I pulled my fist back and hit him square in the jaw. Damn that felt good! I smirked and stalked out of the auditorium. I walked out and got into my car. Abby's car was long gone by now. When I got there, so did everybody else. We opened the gate and made our way into the driveway. We didn't bother knocking, we just went in. We all made our way into the house and upstairs to Abby's room. When we got in, she was curled up in a little ball and sobbing her heart out. It broke my heart to see her like that.

"I'm so stupid," she sobbed. "I-I can't b-believe I forgave h-him t-that easily."

Before I could wrap my arms around her, Ryan did the job. He's always seen Abby as the little sister he didn't have. She kept on crying. I wanted to hold her in my arms. Ryan must've noticed something wrong with me because he gestured for me to go and hold Abby. I didn't hesitate. I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry to her hearts content. After a while I heard her breathing coming out slower, so I knew that she must've fallen asleep.