She walked back, and I noticed from her gait; a sense of royalty! She stood before me, on the large pillow I rested my head on, without bowing and had her sky eyes fixed on the floor; that was carpeted with animal's skin.

"Tawfiiq, where's the bird?" I called out.

Tawfiiq went to Caaiyo's mini kitchen and came out along with the brightly looking bird that made me smiled instantly. He handed it to me and bowed. He has never failed to do that. And why wouldn't this girl do that as well?

"Go and prepare a pepper soup of this bird, in thirty minutes time." As easily as inhaling oxygen, I let my words out without any concern and care about her condition or how she would finish a pepper soup of a bird in thirty minutes. That's her concern, as much as I'm concern; I can call for another introduction meeting, slit her throat into two and every other person she was brought along with from Heliwa district. For I'm certain she's a new recruit. But Amiir Zahi Xabsade couldn't be this heartless, not at the starting point.

She stood their firm, not lifting a finger to collect the bird from my hand. What does this girl means? Before I could finish scuppering the possible meaning of her action; a soft, serene and melodious voice broke up my train of thoughts and had me sat upright without even noticing. It was epic! Though the words were harsh.

"Amiir Zahi, I assume you know this castle more than myself; considering I was forcefully dragged here yesterday while you were born here. Right now, I'm wearing a blue guntiino, which means I only take orders from Boqorad Caaisho and do only her inner chores. May I take my leave?" She looked up, and our eyes met.

I had recollected all sorts of malicious acts I've ever known in my life. But that eye contact seemed to make everything vanish into a thin air. What I heard next was a swish of air as Cabdi slanted his skinned stick onto her back; and she yelped silently.

"How dare you! Who do you think you are to oppose to Amiir Zahi's words?" It went on and on until she dropped onto her knees right before me; her eyes were emoting pain, but not even a strand of tear rolled down.

"You're truly new here, and what happened out there doesn't seem to have moved you. I advice you to take this bird and do as fast as you can to make a pepper soup of it." Tawfiiq spoke with a slight tone of tenderness, though he seemed irked as well. It was certain that he was baffled by her braveness too.

I didn't know what was clogging my throat from uttering the words 'Take her to the red family.' Before we all could talk, the lady they walked in together came down from were she was working and rushed over us.

"Amiirad Nala!" She slurred and tired lifting her up, when Cabdi landed his stick on her too, and they were all on their knees before me.

Amiirad Nala. I repeated the words in my brain for almost two minutes. Her name is Nala, and she was addressed as a princess!

She looked up and her eyes met the lady's, that's when they softened and tears seemed to glisten them. "Sahra, please leave here before you get involved." Nala slurred and took a hold of Sahra's hand.

"Amiirad..."before she finished Cabdi landed another stroke of stick on their backs.

"She might be a goddamn princess back in your madaxtooyada. But here, in Mogadishu castle, we have only one prince_he's right before you, Amiir Zahi Xaabsade!" I love how Cabdi knows the perfect time to interfere on matters that seems to leave me tongue tied.

"Leave, Sahra." Nala urged and helped her stood up. Reluctantly, Sahra turned to leave but she looked back.

"Do whatever it is they want, Nala. Remember Hani, her life depends on you. So was mine, Sagal too. For our own sake please." She begged as tears came rushing down her cheeks. She rushed back into the building as she caught the sight of Caaiyo walking down the stairs with maids in blue guntiino's walking behind her, and I know she was visiting the Sultan's chamber.

"Long live Boqorad Caaisho! The first wife of Boqor Xaabsade. The loving mother of Amiir Zahi, power shall be yours my Queen!" Tawfiiq and Cabdi greeted in unison; surprisingly, Nala bowed down and offered her greeting as well.

Caaiyo ignored them, as always. "Zahi, any problem here?" She asked, and I could taste the roaring rage hidden in the royalty of her tone.

"Nothing my power couldn't take care of. Extend my greetings to Sultan! Have a blissful trip down there Caaiyo!" I bowed down my head in a dismissive way, and she flashed me a look. The looked that told me to do anything and nothing could be done; for I am the prince of Mogadishu castle.

I watched as she walked out through the door and Nala stood up as well. "Call me a servant from the black family!" And I could swear I saw her eyes crinkled in fear. How dare her walked out on me? How dare her! I'll not kill her because I suddenly feel the urge to torture her life until she began she beg me to take away her soul.

She stood here, her hand's pulses pumping at a rapid beat. The beating of her heart visible, even when covered beneath the layers of her blue guntiino. The lines of her throat kept bubbling up and down in fear, she seemed to give up. That's the joy I'm deriving in!

Cabdi ran out and he was back with a guy with a black mask on. I told Tawfiiq to call out the girls with blue and peach guntiino out to the courtyard. I went out, followed by the guy in the black mask-I don't realize any of them too-then Cabdi that was pushing Nala out with his stick striking down her back.

They gathered, and I searched and found the eyes of Sahra that were already shedding tears. She looked at Nala and muttered words that I would like to believe were words of regret.

"This might sound not so the Amiir Zahi, but this girl right here disobeyed my command. I, the Amiir of Mogadishu castle! Her punishment was to be killed, but I want to torture her life hard enough that she would beg for her own death!"

She looked up, our eyes met; and I smirk. I sucked up the pleasure of seeing how terrified she seemed but she was doing all she can to prove she was a strong lady. I would soon prove her wrong!

The guy in the black mask came forward, I took his long skin made cane and started stroking it mercilessly on the arms I once admired. I watched as the intensity of my strokes were slowly ripping off the skin that looked alluring to my eyes minutes ago, and I saw blood! That was my own kind of enjoyment.

She kept wincing in pain, as I slash and stroke every angle of her body. I got tired and handed back the cane to the guy in the black mask and he did his job while I sat there string at how she slowly gave in and let her tears flow freely. I thought she was strong enough. And right before my eyes, she was bathed with the pool of her blood, as the wind slowly seep into the cracks made on her skin.

I've never thought I could write this soon

But what a girl has to do when writing has became an obsession?

I was supposed to sleep, but I couldn't have rest of mind😄

Now I can rest in peace😊