SEVEN/TODDOBÁ

Zahi's POV

She stared at me with an expression I would like not to call despise. She snickered and looked away with a grunt, as if what I did before her doesn't shook the living daylights out of her.

One by one, I slit off the throats of the slaves that were brought to me. There was a pool of blood before me running into the slits and locks of the floor; when the sand soak up some.

I rose to my feet and stood before the throng, Taufiiq and Cabdi following me with each step I take. It was flattering. Clearing my throat, the whole mourning throng looked at me; and my eyes almost got blinded by the colours of their garments. Especially the girls with the blue guntiino, and one girl seemed to caught my attention more.

"I'm none but Amiir Zahi Xaabsade, the only prince and son of the boqor of the whole Mogadishu castle. What you've already witnessed, is among the things I enjoy doing at my leisure time. As a humble prince, I advice you not to get yourself involved in my wrath."

Eyes roamed around me, some orbs scrutinizing the curves and jawlines of my face. But I looked up; right there a certain girl, royally wearing a blue guntiino had her eyes on me. She was probably taking in my figures. From my full black hair, to my perfectly shaped face. I followed her eyes as they seemed focused on my fully arched brows, down to my long chiseled nose and my lips that stood dangerously.

She looked away, but I took my time staring at her; only her. The blue guntiino was showing off her arms, which were of fair complexion. I could imagine how soft they could feel. She has a long full black hair that flowed down to her shoulders like a rivulet. Her curves and clefts were shown perfectly beneath the garment of that blue guntiino that seemed to be sewn only for her body.

My eyes slowly lifted to her face, and I watched as the colour of her eyes reminded me of the sky as the sun was rising and setting at the same time. They mirror grief, agony and longing. She scrunched up her nose and I felt like it poked me directly at my heart. She licked off her lips, in attempt to keep them wet_and oh, I feel for a moment I was that tongue!

Down to her neck, it stood straight and the popped out veins calls me out on a party! What a creation, she doesn't seem to notice; but by the way I keep my gaze intently on her; I figured out the beating of her heart rapidly beneath the fabric of her blue guntiino. And I couldn't want to imagine the round clefts of her bosom.

What's wrong with me? I'm shamefully and foolishly admiring a slave! If Caaiyo was to hear about this, I'm sure she would give me a two weeks detention. I have to be in my room for two weeks. But this girl, I don't seem to keep an eye off her.

Tawfiiq nudged me with his shoulder and leaned in, "Amiir Zahi, I think they should be released back to their previous works right? It's getting to noon. The cooks." He reasoned. He had always been the considerate type, and sometimes_I'm glad he keeps me right on track.

I looked at him and saw that softness in his eyes as he stared at the throng under the scorching son. "Where's that bird you captured? I need it for my lunch." With that, I walked away from the courtyard and found myself walking towards Caaiyo's chamber. I knew it's only there I could get to see the girl in the blue guntiino.

I could hear voices as the throng dispersed into the families they belong and back to their works. Fifteen girls entered Caaiyo's chamber, and they bowed down before me before getting back to their works.

Right there she walks in, hand in hand with a girl that looks nothing but simple. The other girl bowed down and greeted me, while I was carried away looking at how the wind makes her blue guntiino sticks to her curves.

"Hey!" I called out on her. What does she think of herself? How dare her not bow down to greet me after what she witness in the courtyard just some minutes ago.