{fifty}

are you guys ready for this?

Chapter fifty

___

I had gotten out of the shower, drying myself off as I walked into Rosie's room. The dress was laid out on the bed along with my heals and some jewelry next to it. I threw my hair up in a bun and slid my dress on. I called for Rosie who was in the room immediately. She zipped up my dress and sat me down in her computer chair.

"Hair or make-up first?" Rosie asked me.

"Hair." I told her. She got out her curler and turned it on waiting for it to heat up. She took my hair out of the bun as it fell past my shoulders. Parting it she brought the curler to a strand of my hair curling it, making loose bouncy curls.

"So Michael called again, said Calum wants to see you before we go." Rosie said, again I hadn't a clue to where we were going but I nodded.

"Why won't you tell me?" I asked.

"You won't let that question go will you?" She teased me, I shook my head no and laughed. "It's my surprise to you okay."

"Alright." I said not fully believing her, but if that's what she says then okay. She continued to curl my hair before she set down the curler.

"Perfect," Rosie said smiling. "Time for make-up, close your eyes." She instructed me. I closed my eyes becoming excited to see how it'd all turn out.

"Rosie you're a really great friend," I started. "You bought me this beautiful dress, and these heals, you're doing my hair and make-up, I- I'll never be able to repay you for all this." I felt like crying but I knew I shouldn't since it'd mess up the make-up she's doing.

"Camber, don't cry." Rosie said rubbing my shoulder, "The only way you can repay me is by having the best night of your life tonight." She said, all I could do is smile. Rosie really was a great friend.

After a little while longer Rosie told me to open my eyes. I gasped, I've never looked this good in my life, I don't even recognize myself. "Oh my gosh, Rosie you truly are the best!" I said giving her a big hug.

"Now, let's go show Calum!" Rosie said. I didn't have time to put my heals on since Rosie dragged me out of the house barefooted. I couldn't believe it took us about nine to do all of this stuff, it's crazy. But it was all worth it if it meant spending time with my best friend.

It took us about fifteen minutes to get back to the house, Michael stood outside with Bentley in his arms, waving at us. I opened my door and slid my foot into my heals. I finally stood and I felt taller, which made me feel good. When I walked up to the door Michael and Bentley's mouths were dropped.

"Mommy, you look gorgeous!" Bentley gapped. I smiled at his words, giving his forehead a small kiss.

"Hey is Camb-" Ashton stood there, his mouth dropped as well. "Wow Camber, I'm at a loss for words right now.." Ashton said clearing his throat.

"Just say it Ashton, she looks stunning." Michael smiled. Rosie walked up next to Michael and kissed his cheek.

"Alright Calum, she's here!" Ashton called into the house. I felt sweat forming on my forehead, I wiped it away as Ashton opened the door.

There stood Calum, wearing a black buttoned down shirt with a white tie around his neck. He wore black jeans and black vans, his hair was quiffed up, all in all he looked dashing. He was smiling widely at me as I walked into the house further, Calum walked up to me and smiled.

"You look beautiful, baby." He said leaning in and kissing my cheek. I blushed and looked at him, or what he was wearing.

"You look beautiful too," I then realized what I had just said, "I mean you look handsome, sorry." I said feeling embarrassed. He chuckled lightly before lifting his arm up.