{seventeen}

800 reads guys i can't even contain my happiness right now!!

enjoy this chapter xx

Chapter seventeen
____________

I woke up on the couch with Bentley sprawled out next to me. I looked at the time on my phone, it's only eleven at night. Wow I went to sleep early. A knock on the front door startled me, I was pending on getting up or not but it got louder.

Getting up and opening the door I didn't have time to see who it was before lips were furiously pressed against mine, slamming me up against the wall. I knew who it was in a instant second, wrapping my legs around his torso as he put his hands under my butt to hold me up. My fingers got tangled into his hair as the kiss started to deepen. He let out a low moan as I tugged at his hair, I then forgot where we were and what our surroundings were too. I pulled away from the kiss as he set me down on the ground.

"Calum, Ben is sleeping, please let's not wake him. Step outside with me for a second." I whispered to him, he nodded as we both headed outside on the porch.

"Cam, I just wanted to come see you, babe I miss you like crazy and I feel alone without you with me all the time. Please come back home.." He begged me, I really want to but there's only one thing keeping me from going back and that was Molly.

"I'll come back when Molly leaves. She's all over you Calum and it makes me very uncomfortable, I'm sorry but until she leaves I'm not coming back.." I told him. He came close to my face and started to kiss my jawline, he knew exactly what he was doing and I had to stand my ground and not give in to him.

"Baby," Calum cooed, I bit my bottom lip trying to fight back a moan, "Please, come back. I need you Cam." He said while his lips were still pressed to my jawline.

"Calum I-" I was interrupted by the front door opening to a wide awake Bentley.

"Daddy!" He shouted running towards Calum who scooped him up in his arms and hugged him back tightly.

"I miss you Ben, so much." Calum said holding him close.

"Will you stay the night, please." Bentley asked. Calum and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Yeah I'll stay." He smiled at Bentley, walking into the house and sitting on the sofa where Bentley and I had just fallen asleep hours ago. I was glad Calum was here, I really missed him, Molly can suffer for a night. God I sound so rude but I don't like Molly.

"Can we watch this?" Bentley asked pulling out one of his favorite movies.

"Yes we can watch The Lion King baby." I told him, he put it into the DVD player and snuggled up next to Calum. I did the same resting my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I love you." Calum whispered into my ear, I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach as a blush creeped up to my cheeks. He head dipped down leaving small kisses on my neck.

"I love you too." I whispered back giving his cheek a kiss. Calum really has changed, I see it now then I did before, I'm glad he changed for the better. Snuggling closer to Calum His phone started to ring, we shared glances but he excused himself to talk to whoever it was. I could still hear him even though the tv was turned up pretty loudly.

"I'm not staying with Molly- Fuck you, I'm not leaving my current girlfriend for her, she's terrible! No David, I'm not breaking up with her so all of you guys just fuck off. I'll speak to you in whatever tone I want. You're trying to tell me how to live my life, well guess what David, I'm not your puppet that you can control, I'm a human and I make my own decisions. I don't need you guys to tell me what's best for me and my family, goodbye David!" With that Calum hung up and just stood there, running his fingers through his hair.