{twenty-six}

well ashton is twenty...

im seventeen he told me he was twenty ..

^ sorry it just had to be done .

also im not seventeen ha, no, im fourteen almost fifteen !

even though ashton's birthday is over it still had to be done x

okay you can read now :)

• • • • •

Chapter twenty-six
______

Waking up I looked over at Camber, who was snuggling a pillow. Carefully getting up I headed downstairs, I stretched and got an apple. I sat down at the table, soon Ashton and Luke joining me.

"Hey mate!" Ashton said, waving me.

"Hi." I groaned. I was still tired, I barely got any sleep with Camber complaining half the night about the cramps she had.

"You didn't get any sleep?" Luke asked me, I shook my head no.

"No, Camber was cramping all night and-" I was cut off by Bentley.

"Hi daddy!" He smiled. What I just noticed is that he too is shirtless like me and has his hair all over the place. He wore his little sweatpants I got him, all in all we matched.

"Would you look at that, Calum, it's a mini you!" Ashton laughed. I won't lie and say it wasn't cute, cause it was.

"Hey Ben, go show daddy what I taught you." Bentley nodded and headed upstairs.

"What did you teach my kid?" I asked, I could only imagine what he could teach him.

"You'll see." He grinned. I was nervous about what I'd see. Moments later Bentley came back down, all dressed, it's nearly noon.

"Look daddy." He said pointing to his hair. Out of all the people I knew Luke would be the one to teach him that.

"You taught my son to put his hair in a quiff?" I asked.

"Yeah, and taught him to dress." Luke said crossing his arms. "Uh you're welcome." He laughed.

"Yeah thanks Luke." I said sarcastically. he just shrugged and walked away.

"So how's Camber doing?" Ashton asked me.

"And goose." Bentley chimed in.

"Goose?" Ashton chuckled, "Who's goose.?" He asked.

"Bentley's nickname for the baby is goose." I told him.

"Oh, well isn't that cute." Ashton grinned. I picked Bentley up and gave him a funny face. Bentley made the same silly face and I chuckled at him.

"That's cute," Michael said from a distance, "I got a picture of that, it turned out cute." He smiled, showing me the picture. It was cute.

"Will you send that to me Mike." He nodded before I got a notification on my phone.

'@Michael5SOS : awe father like son right @Calum5SOS'

Michael tweeted me and there was the picture. With the amount of time he posted it fans went crazy. I smiled at all the sweet comments it was getting, ignoring some rude ones I shrugged it off.

"Calum that picture is too cute!" Luke said from the couch. He retweeted it, course he did. Ashton did the same.

Camber came downstairs in awe, "That picture is cute." She cooed. "Luke sent it to me." She knew I was going to ask so I didn't since she'd tell me anyways.