{twenty-five}

i beg of you not to hate me, but im moving this along quick so camber is currently five months pregnant, okay, okay, im sorry ...

ashton fletcher irwin dear lord im not okay, he turned twenty today since in australia it's monday ... not okay

• • • • • •

Chapter twenty-five
______

// Calum //

Camber is five months pregnant, let's just say she's getting moody. Bentley's been a great help, as have the boys. The only part that's hard is dealing with Camber's mood swings, getting angry, sad, happy, it's just hard to deal with her moods.

"Bentley I'd go sit with Luke for a little," I told our whimpering son, "Mommy isn't mad at you, she's just cranky, okay." I hugged him before he walked over to Luke who held him close to him.

"Camber, are you alright, baby?" I asked her. She was snuggled up on the couch with a blanket over her as she ate an apple with peanut butter on it.

"Am I alright?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "No, Calum I'm not fucking alright!" She snapped at me. You'd think I'd be getting mad at her but on the contrary, I love her and I want to be here to help, no matter how bad her mood swings are.

"What's wrong? I could hel-" I started but she cut me off.

"No, you can't help! I want it out of me!" She snapped again. I don't really know what it's like being pregnant, but I'm sure the feeling is awful.

"Camber, baby, please calm down. I'm here for you and I love you." I said as I rubbed her back. Then another mood swing came along.

She started to cry, "I'm sorry, I'm such a bitch." She sobbed. When she's sad she loves to cuddle and I love when we cuddle.

"Baby," I cooed. She snuggled up to me and cried into my hoodie I wore. "You aren't a bitch, it's just your mood that makes you that way. You're alright, it's okay." I said kissing her forehead. I feel bad for her, all the mood swings and all. She tries to fight them but it doesn't work.

"I'm sorry, Calum I didn't mean to- I just- I'm so sorry!" She was now crying harder then ever. This usually happens and I can calm her down.

"Camber, it's alright." I said to her. I brought her into my lap and did the very thing I've been trying to do all week. Kiss her. Cupping my hands around her cheeks I continued to kiss her. She tangled her fingers into my hair, a feeling I've been missing that she does, allowing me to deepen the kiss.

"Whoa, get a room you two." Ashton snickered.

"Damn you Ashton." I snapped. He mouthed 'I'm sorry' before he headed into the kitchen. Camber started to snuggle up to me, her eyes becoming heavy as she fell fast asleep.

"She's so peaceful now." Michael laughed. Honestly I can't say I don't agree with him.

"Look how cute she is." Luke cooed as he brought Bentley back with him.

"Daddy, I'm hungry." Bentley whined, signaling me that he was getting tired.

"Can you have Ash make you something?" I asked him.

"I want you to make it daddy." He whined.

"Ben, mommy is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up. Uncle Luke or someone is going to have to make it for you." I told him. It didn't take long before he burst into tears.

"D- daddy." He sobbed. Luke let him cry into his chest.

"Ben please, don't whine I'll tuck you in when it's nap time okay?" I told him. He sniffled but nodded, Luke took him into the kitchen and started to help Ashton make some lunch.