{thirty}

alright guys, you're all just fantastic.. 5k, guy!!!

oh my gosh 5sos was on awesomeness tv last night... i wasn't okay last night, then one direction was on icarly .

• • • • • • •

Chapter thirty
______

I ran out yelling the doctors name, for some reason I felt like something was different, the beeping meant something.

"Dr. Williams!" I yelled again frantically. Luke looked at me and held his grip on me.

"Cam, what's wrong?" He asked nervously. Catching my breath I answered.

"It's Calum," I breathed out.

"What about him?" Michael asked arching his eyebrow.

"I don't know, I heard beeping and-"

"You mean the flat line.." Harry said cutting me off.

"No, not the fucking flat line Styles," I groaned, "Something else, like the monitor was picking up, a heart beat!" I exclaimed with excitement.

"What, that, that can't be, Camber if you are pulling our leg-"

"Luke, I'm not! I'm serious.." I said cutting him off. We all ran to the room, following behind Dr. Williams. Opening the door there Calum still laid, lifeless. Everyone looked at me, disappointed.

"Cam, you lied.." Michael said slumping his shoulders.

"No, I didn't I swear I heard it! I'm not crazy guys, I heard it!" I said becoming angry that no one would believe me.

"She's lost it," I heard Ashton whisper to Luke, "Um Cam, why don't we go home and-"

"No!" I cut him off, "We are not leaving, just wait a second, please." I begged. Luke nodded and we waited. Waiting for the sound I heard, something was strange, I could feel it.

"Cam-"

"Shut up." I cut off Ashton. I stood there, waiting and hoping that what I heard was right. Moments passed and there it was again. That beeping.

"Did you hear that?" Liam asked, we all stayed quiet until we heard it again.

"No fucking way.." Niall said. Turning our heads we looked at the monitor. Beeping, the heart rate turning normal.

Bentley ran over and laid next to Calum, again, staring down at him, "Daddy?" He asked, staring at Calum. Luke stepped forward to get Bentley but I stopped him. I felt my heart beat getting faster, staring at Calum and Bentley, waiting for something to happen.

"Ben, he's not-" Zayn started before we heard groaning.

"What, was that?" Michael asked in confusion. The doctor started walking towards the machine.

"I'm sorry, but it's time.." Dr. Williams announced. Maybe what I heard was wrong.

Leaning in he placed his hands on the machine, slowing inching towards the flat line button, "No!" Bentley screamed, and before he could pull the plug, something, happened. Looking down Bentley was watching Calum closely, "Dad, say something, anything." Bentley pleaded.

"Ouch.." A mumbled voice said. Bentley's eyes went wide as he hugged Calum.

"Daddy! You're okay!" He yelled. Rushing over I was by Calum's side, a weak smirk played on his lips.

"Baby," he whispered to me, holding out his hand for me to take. I took it as he yanked me down and connected our lips for the first time in a long while. Savoring the moment, he slid his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss, until he winced I pulled away. "I missed you so much." He said softly. Happy tears rushed down my face, Bentley leaned over Calum to wipe them away as he kissed my cheek.