Chapter Seven: Like Father, Like Son

Start from the beginning

Tony wiped a tear, sitting down into his wheelchair. "Don't ask."

Steve smiled, crossing his arms and tilting his head. "You guys are something else."

"You could say that again."

"You shaved your beard?" Peter asked, gesturing to Steve's now clean-shaven face.

"Yeahhh. Figured it was finally time."

"What a shame. I was just getting attached to it." Tony smirked.

"Of course."

"We were facial hair bros!"

"No, you and Stephen were facial hair bros."

"We were facial hair baes," Bucky said, leaning his elbow on Steve's shoulder.

"Please never try and use our slang again," Peter cringed. "It's about 100 years too late past your expiration date."

"Honey, this don't expire," Bucky said sassily, gesturing to his body.

Steve smirked, looking him up and down. "I was gonna make a dirty joke, but it should probably wait for the bedroom."

   "How scandalous," Bucky teased, faking a gasp.

   "Damn right. Problem?"

   "Oh, I got a problem. Care to fix it?"

   "Language, Rogers," Tony teased, butting in.

   "Take me to bed or lose me forever," Bucky said, ignoring Tony.

Steve laughed, picking up Bucky bridal style. "Hey Buck, grab that aftershave for me. I ran out."

Bucky put his hair in a ponytail. "So What I'm hearing is we're spicing things up." He grabbed the small bottle as Steve carried him off.

"Those two," Tony said, shaking his head, grinning ear to ear.

"You can say that again," Peter said, mimicking Tony's movements.

The two started laughing again.

"What would I do without you?" Tony asked, giving Peter a noogie.

Peter laughed harder, flailing his arms in an attempt to stop him. "Alright, alright. Enough."

Tony chuckled, his eyes lit up. "Okay, kiddo. Whatever you say."  Tony put Peter in a headlock, wrestling with him.

   "Give it up, old man!" Peter wriggled out. "You've gotta be quicker than that."

   "Hey, unfair advantage!" Tony sat down, tucking his legs underneath him on his wheelchair. "I'll give you a head start."
———————————————————
Peter rocketed around the corner on one wheel, skidding across the kitchen floor.

   "Peter Benjamin Parker!" May yelled. "Tony needs that! It is not a toy!"

   "Oh c'mon, Aunt May. I'm just taking it for a spin."