The Underworld

Emerald POV
I sat in my room holding my head, I still can't get that black creature out of my head. His name....Y/N....could it be?
Flashback 3rd POV
Emerald was a little girl, this was weeks before Y/N ran away. He was bleeding, and her knuckles were red, she's been beating him. He coughed up blood, he looked up at Emerald who had an evil smile on her face.
Emerald: what's the matter? Still can't have fun?
She kicked him in the stomach, making him spit up more blood.
Emerald: come on you can tell me if you're having fun.
She kicked him in the face, making him go on his back. She then stepped forward and used her foot to slam down on his throat, choking him. She had a large smile on her face as Y/N was on the ground, though he wasn't crying, nor in pain, he was just taking it, he's been long since broken.
Emerald POV
I heard my door knock and Cinder entered.
Cinder: still thinking?
Me: yeah.....hey Cinder can I tell you something?
Cinder: what is it?
Me: well that black thing, I know who it is, personally.
Cinder: who is it?
Me: Y/N....my adopted brother, he's been long since dead.
Cinder: Y/N, that is an odd name.
Me: that's how I know it was him, he's the only one I know to have the name.
Cinder: if he was your adopted brother, who is his mother?
Me: some lady, no clue, parents wouldn't tell me anything about it.
Cinder: I see.
3rd POV
Venom was holding a man above the city as people watched in horror.
Venom: Apologize to the public, tell them what you did!
?????: what are you!?
Venom: The Lethal Protector, Keeping punks like you off the street, now tell us, did you beat your wife and leave her in the alley behind a bar? Answer us and take your justice like a man.
????: I did no such thing!
Venom: don't you lie to us, we saw you. She was beaten and pregnant, you could've killed your child.
????: Child? I'm having a kid?
Venom: how does it feel knowing that you beat a pregnant woman, and knowing you won't see your children when the police get to you.
Venom let him go, the man's legs broke when he hit the ground. The police looked up as the man screamed to see Venom was gone.
Winter POV
News Reporter: we have another incident with the black creature, a man with both legs broken was dropped from the building, this is the same man who allegedly beat his wife and left her behind a bar.
Stanley: jeez, he certainly is brutal.
Denise: Winter, he wasn't always like this was he?
Winter: not at all, he was always quiet, not much has changed though...I think it's that sludge thing, I mean, it does the talking for him.
3rd POV
Venom landed on the top of a building and looked at the streets below. He went back inside Y/N.
Venom: how do you think we are doing with the crime? Any decrease that you can tell?
Y/N shrugged and looked out.  He took a deep breath and looked at a cut on his arm.
Venom: I tried healing that one....I know what caused it....I'm sorry
Y/N looked up again and got up.
Venom: would you like to get some food? You have to keep your strength up.
Y/N just shook his head yes. They got off the building and went into the closest convenience store.
Cashier: hello.
Y/N just nodded and walked in. He went to the aisle, it had chocolate and tater tots.
Venom: that's the good stuff!
Y/N gave a slight smile.
Venom: is that a smile I see?
Cashier: please I can't keep doing this!
?????: put the money in the bag!
Y/N's smile quickly disappeared as he looked at the robber.
Venom: allow me.
The robber's hand was wrapped in black as Venom walked towards him.
Venom: you come in here again, in fact you go anywhere in this city, prey on innocent people, and we will find you!
Robber: what the hell?
Venom: We know your face and we will be keeping an eye on you, now what you will do is go home, and go see your husband, after all, it is a bitch move to try robbing from a lady.
The robber passed out on the floor.
Venom: excuse me ma'am.
The cashier looked at Venom in fear and disbelief.
Venom: how much for the tater tots and chocolate?
Cashier: $3.95
Venom: alright.
Venom pulled out four dollars and gave it to the lady.
Venom: keep the change and call the police on this low life.
Venom walked out holding the food. The cashier looked in disbelief, but quickly called 911 to get the police over to the store.