5 years Later

3rd POV
They made it to Vale, only for Leava to not make it there, Amber and Y/N have been looking for years, yet there is no trace at her, now he is 17, still silent, but he's been trying to find her as well.
Amber: just a little while longer Y/N, then we will take a break.
Venom: someone is ahead?
Y/N put his hand on Amber's shoulder and pointed ahead, there was a little girl sitting against a tree. Amber walked over and pulled out an apple to give to her.
Venom: that is not a little girl, it's a trap!
Y/N ran up to her but it was too late, from no where Amber was kicked in the face. Cinder stood between Y/N and Amber. The little girl disappeared revealing a girl from Y/N's past. His eyes widened when he saw her, it was Emerald, his sister in his adopted family, one of the people who tormented his entire life. She looked over at him, but she didn't recognize him. Amber looked at Y/N.
Amber: Y/N run! Find Leava!
Y/N just stood there and looked up.
Emerald: did she just say Y-
Y/N's body was turning black and he was soon engulfed it in. His hand slammed into the ground cracking it. Cinder turned around and smirked.
Cinder: Mercury, handle this.
Y/N's face was covered by the black sludge, revealing a large black toothy monster with white eyes. Mercury hesitated but he ran towards the monster and went to kick him. The monster grabbed Mercury by the leg and brought him to eye level.
Mercury: this....this is impossible! Who are you?!
Venom: we are Venom.
They slammed Mercury into the ground, breaking his mechanical legs. They stepped over Mercury and walked towards the girls.
Venom: we will smash your head into the ground and made a fountain with your blood.
Amber looked at Y/N, now the monster Venom, there was a mixture between both their voices, though Venom was over powering it.
Cinder formed a sword in her hand and threw it at Venom. They grabbed it with one hand and threw it back at her. She quickly dodged and shot a fire ball at Venom. The Sludge screamed as it was hit with the fire.
Venom: GRAAAAAH!
They grabbed Cinder and slammed her into the ground and threw her into a tree. They then looked at Emerald.
Venom: we remember you....you will suffer!
Cinder shot a fireball at Venom's face making them roar in pain. Amber quickly got up and tried throwing sharpened leaves at Cinder and Emerald.
Amber: Y/N, don't go down this path, get to Vale and meet up with Bryce and Rose. I'll be fine.
Venom: we will not leave you, you saved us.
Amber: please Y/N....for me.
Venom's head peeled back revealing
Y/N, he was tearing up.
Amber: I love you Y/N, you were the greatest son anyone could ask for.
A sword then went through Amber making her scream in pain.
Y/N: NO!
Venom peeled back over Y/N and started speaking to him.
Venom: we must go, follow her last wish!
Venom then ran off, Amber had a slight smile on her face.
Amber: be good Y/N.
Cinder put her hand on Amber's face.
Cinder: let's make this fun shall we?
She put on a white glove and a Grimm came out and shot sole black webbing in her face. She screamed so loud it echoed to Vale. Venom kept running, Y/N inside was tearing up and Venom was torn up.
Venom: we must be what Amber wants us to be...she gave up a lot of us and she fought for us, she didn't want us to be Emerald or that red dressed bitch.
Y/N remained silent.
Venom: we must make it to Rose and Bryce, they be the next targets to these people.