Something More

3rd POV
Venom ran into Vale and started looking around. People began running away as they saw them. A car pulled up and Bryce got out of it.
Bryce: Y/N? Where's Amber?
Venom: we fought and broke one of their legs, she told us to run, screaming could be heard....we don't think she made it....we are sorry.
Bryce began tearing up and went over to Venom, who went back inside Y/N. Y/N put his hands around her and remained silent, while she was crying on his shoulder.
Bryce: Why!?
Y/N remained silent and he looked around. Bryce: first Leava, then Rose, now Amber.
Y/N looked Bryce in the eye.
Y/N: where.....
Bryce: Rose....she said that we should all split, I said it was a terrible idea, I haven't heard from her....is it for the best?
Y/N didn't say anything he just started walking with Bryce.
Bryce: Y/N....you're a strong boy, Amber was right about you, you're special....I'm sorry for not always paying as much attention as the other girls....
Then there was a gunshot. Y/N heard it but it was too late, Bryce went limp as she was trying to hold on Y/N.
Bryce: Y/N!?....is this....the end?
Y/N kneeled down and put her head on his knees. She put her hand on his face.
Bryce: I'm so proud of you....
She then went limp. Y/N didn't shed a tear, but from his facial expression, his eyes slightly squinted, he was sad...he missed her already. He then looked up to see a sniper. Venom then came out and they ran up the wall to get the sniper.
Sniper: Holy Shit!
Venom grabbed the guy and started choking him.
Venom: you will suffer!
Sniper: I'm sorry!
Venom: enjoy Hell!
Venom turned their hand into one giant tendril and jammed down his throat, going through his body until black started seeping from every opening in his body, killing him. Venom turned around and roared out in agony as Bryce laid on the ground, lifeless.
Winter POV
I heard a loud noise come from outside my dorm window.
Stanley: everything alright Winter?
Me: it's fine....thank you.
Denise: first few weeks getting to you?
Me: no....not at all....I heard something that's all.
Denise: let's just turn on the tv.
She switched on the tv and the news reporter started talking.
News Girl: Breaking news, a woman was found with a bullet wound, and a man to have been brutally murdered on a rooftop, we believe he was the culprit of the shooting due to a sniper rifle in the area, but how he died we don't know. We have our reporters on the scene talking with people to see what they saw.
Old Lady: I heard the gunshot and ran outside to see if anyone needed help, then I saw this large black thing jump to the rooftop.
Little Girl: I was walking with my mommy, then we saw a big black monster jump.
Homeless guy: so I was getting money like I normally do, I heard the gunshot and shortly after I heard screaming, but it wasn't a normal scream, it sounded like a monster.
The tv was then shut off.
Stanley: alright call me crazy but I have an idea.
Me: what might that be?
Stanley: once David comes back we should all go out and find this monster, we could be heroes to the Public.
Me: we don't even know what it looks like, and I'm pretty sure David wouldn't want anything to do with this.
The door flew open.
David: let's go kill that monster.
Denise went on her scroll.
David: what are you looking up?
Denise: the drawings, since the people who actually saw it could point it out.....there's nothing.....yet
Me: we don't even know this things weakness.
And for some reason I'm getting a strange case of déjà vu. It's so weird...it's probably nothing, but...I better keep my guard up.
3rd POV
Venom went to the side of a building and went back inside Y/N. He held onto the hand rails of the fire escape and started crying. For the first time in years, this was the first time he's shown true emotion...and it's nothing more than torture. Venom came out of Y/N's back and looked at him.
Venom: you must stay strong Y/N, do it for Amber, do it for Bryce, do it for Rose and Leava, you must fight for them. Do what would make them proud.
Y/N looked at him with his eyes red from tears. Venom then turned to look at the streets below.
Venom: a beautiful city this is...though all beautiful cities have a dark dark side, why not cleanse it, make the girls proud....no killing unless there's no other way, we become a Lethal Protector for these people. I know it's a lot to take in, but think about it. You never know what could happen.
Y/N: we killed that man....far from even being a protector, we went on the path Amber warned us about.
Venom's eyes widened when he heard
Y/N speak, It was the most he's ever said in years. Y/N looked at the city and then he closed his eyes, a tear then dropped out of his eye and hit the ground below.