🌛Chapter 1🌜

~Y/N's pov~

Today was the day I'd move from my hometown to go live in another country I didn't know the language of and without knowing anyone except from the owner and roommate of the apartment where I'd be living.

Leaving everything and everyone I know behind because of economical problems is difficult,but a necessary change to make in order for me to help my family as much as I can.

I bid goodbye to my family and friends and headed to the airport.

The flight from my country to Korea was gonna take about 7 hours.

So in the meantime I decided to read,
since by the time I'd land it'd be night time there.

~Time skip to 7 hours later~

The flight was alright,though my body felt stiff from sitting down for so many hours.

As soon as I was out of the airport, suddenly I was engulfed in a tight hug from the owner,friend and roommate of my new apartment Kim Ye Sun.

"Ye Sun c-can't b-breathe!" I said, since she was squeezing the life-air out of me.

"I'm really glad to finally meet you in person Y/N." She said smiling and releasing me from her deadly tight hug.

"I'm glad to meet you too!Just please, next time you decide to give me a hug warn me before hand so I can run."

I said smiling back and teasing her.

She gave me a playful glare and we ended up laughing.

Then we headed to her car.

I placed my luggage in the back seat and we were off to the apartment.

We had spoken over social media several times and we had become really good friends.

She's a really good bright and sociable person, which is a great thing,cause with how quiet I am, things had the tendency to become awkward pretty quickly.

We arrived at the apartment and entered.

The place was small, but cosy.

I just loved it.

Ye Sun showed me a bit the place,
even though I had already seen it through the pictures and videos when I first chose it.

Ye Sun showed me a bit the place,even though I had already seen it through the pictures and videos when I first chose it

"I know you've already seen the place, but just let me show it to you live!"

She said and continued:

"As you see this is the living room,on the right you have the kitchen."

"Now let me show you the rooms."

Ye Sun said, leading the way down the short hallway.

"The door in the end of the hallway is the bathroom.Now this here is your room and my room is right in front of yours."

She showed me both rooms as well.

(Y/N's Room.)

                  (Ye Sun's Room

(Ye Sun's Room.)

"I'll prepare something to eat and in the meantime you can start unpacking. It's so great to finally have you here!"

She squealed smiling and left me unpack my luggage.

I unpacked pretty quickly and headed to the kitchen to help,only to find the dining table already ready.

We sat down,ate and chatted with each other, until Ye Sun realized it was really late and that most likely she'd be late for work in the morning.

"If you want I can come wake you up in the morning.Just let me know what time do you need to be awake to get ready." I offered,since it was practically my fault she was still awake at 03:00 AM.

"You'd really do that for me?"She asked unconvinced.

"Yeah,really.But...uhmm...why are you looking at me like that?!"I asked her curious.

"Nothing.I was just thinking that you my friend must be kinda crazy!"
She said as if she was stating a fact, though I could tell she was just trying to mess with me.

I looked at her for awhile and said:

"Well living in a house with 3 siblings younger then you,that try to scare and play pranks on you every time they can, can make one go crazy."

She started laughing so much after what I said, that I could see tears forming in her eyes.

I shook my head in disbelief and asked her:

"Now,why did you say that I might be kinda crazy? Are you that bad at waking up in the morning?!!"

"As a matter of fact...Yes,I am.Even my mother gave up on trying to wake me up in the morning."She said and this time it was my time to laugh.

"You're like my brother.You sleepy head, but no need to worry I got you covered."I said acting as though I just put on my fake 007 Agent glasses😎 and we ended up laughing out loud.

With that agreement we said goodnight and headed to our own rooms.

I wasn't really that sleepy,but I had to sleep.

So in order to lull myself to sleep,I decided to play in low volume my favorite songs from my favorite Kpop group Got7.

I got under the bed covers and soon enough I fell asleep thinking about the new beginning I was about to face ahead of me,with all the good and bad things.

I hope you like it. Until the next chapter I'M 1 OUT 😄.