TO ALL OF MY READERS ( IMPORTANT )

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE, HOWEVER THIS CONTAINS A LOT OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT ME AS A PERSON AND AUTHOR, AND IT IS MEANT FOR ANY FANS OF THIS FANFICTION AND OTHER WORKS OF MINE!! I encourage you to read this all the way through, even if you aren't a fan. Thank you all for your time.

------------------------------------------------------

Three years later, I log into this account. I logged on only to discover that so many people were afraid for me. So many people seemed to believe I was hurt, damaged, or dead. I was flooded with messages and comments from my dedicated readers, and to be honest...

I never thought anybody truly loved me like that.

Hello, my name is Meadow, and I am the author of The Monster Inside Me, and many other works of literature.

I am a human, just like you.

I was very young when I began writing this fanfiction. It was an outlet for me. I was so lost and alone, long ago. I found home in creepypasta stories, as I know many young people do. I was made fun of for it. I didn't have many friends, and the friends I did have did not truly understand me. I didn't have the best writing skill, I didn't know when to click the 'tab' button, I didn't care about the difference between "your" and "you're", and I didn't care enough to go back and fix my grammatical mistakes. This story was meant to be a way for me to cope with reality, to write a life the way I wanted it to be. I wanted to take these creepypasta stories, twist them, and make them my own...thus explaining why a lot of the information is inaccurate and/or odd. It came from the mind of a young teenage girl who felt like she was cursed to wander the world alone.

...I never thought that so many people would love it.

I was swarmed with kind comments, blanketed with praise, and for the first time ever I felt like I was truly important and special. These people waited for my updates, they sent me ideas, they admired me as a writer even though I was not the greatest. During that time of my life, that was what I truly needed. I want to thank each and every one of you for reading this story, despite how 'bad' or 'inaccurate' or 'grammatically incorrect' it is.

This fanfiction was the first time I began to find myself as a writer.

I was in a very dark place mentally during my absence from wattpad. I had made a lot of mistakes, and I did not see myself the way others did.

Three long years later, I am back, and I have grown. I know how grammar works, I have learned to play with metaphor to make words into a song. I've learned to breathe on my own, and I know that I don't walk this world alone. There are many people who love me, and many people in my real life who love my stories. I want to share them with the world, I want to share them with you.

This is why I am coming back.

I plan on writing a NEW Ben Drowned fanfiction for you all, one that captures Ben's true character, not as a sweet little elf, but as a cold hearted killer that isn't easily swayed. Creepypasta stories are a very interesting concept, and I want to tell all of you something very important.

Do not let others judge you for what you like, and do not let it hurt you.

If you like creepypasta stories, read them, write them! Be yourself to your own degree and never let anybody stop you. If you like anime, harry potter books, crochet, dance, music, anything at all... never drop your passion and never stop fighting for what you believe in. Things truly do get better over time. It may not seem like it right now, but somewhere in this lifetime of yours you will find true happiness. 

As a writer, my three year long hiatus from wattpad has taught me many things, as well as allowed me to grow up as a person and learn who I truly am.

Writing isn't about how good you are at first, it is about how much you grow over time. I have grown, and I want to share my new found talent with the world however I can. Fanficion, fandoms, lore, and more still have a place in my heart. They always will. 

I want to write more fanfiction for you all, and I believe that these new stories I plan to write will show you how much I have grown.

Here is what I plan to do...

  » I plan to update my ticci toby x reader fanfiction, seeing as many of you liked it.

 » I plan on writing a new Ben Drowned x reader story, as well as many other x readers and/or creepypasta interpretations of my own

  »  I want to write many other fanfictions for different fandoms such as homestuck, various animes, etc.

 » I may or may not update book 2 of this story, but I feel like the ideas are so scattered and that this story does not truly convey my abilities as a writer plot wise, but if I really tried my hardest...maybe I could turn things around.

  » I for sure am going to write original stories!!! I have a lot of ideas for original plots rather than something based on a different creation, and I am excited to explore these ideas.

As this update comes to a close, I am pleased to finally mark 'The Monster Inside Me' as completed. In a way, it ties up the old part of my life and it allows me to begin something new.

Thank you all for being my readers, fans, and most importantly...my friends.

I would never have made it this far without your help.

I hope you can look forward to my future work, and if you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comment section below and I will do my best to reply. I love you all, stay true to yourselves, and keep on pushing no matter how hard things seem.

~ Meadow ( @toxicblaze )