Thug Life,

*Carianna*

"Get up, Isaiah! It's time for school," I said as I tried to shake my little brother awake. He rolled over with a big bruise on his face from our dad striking him the night before.

"But I don't wanna!" he squealed at me. I rolled my eyes and picked him up. I took him to the hall bathroom, cleaned him up and brushed his teeth.

"Come on," I said as I wrapped him in his batman towel and took him in his room. I looked at the clock, saw that it was 7:23 and I rushed cause I still gotta get dressed. I got him dressed and brushed his long hair that my mom refuses to cut.

"Stay here until I come and get you," I told him and he nodded. I rushed to my bathroom and took a quick shower and hopped out. I brushed my long black curls into a tight pony tail and slipped on a black V-neck and some Jeans and my black Nikes. I grabbed my phone and bag and rush out my door and get Isaiah. We made it outside just in time for his bus. "Bye, Love you!" I exclaimed.

"Bye, Cari!" He said as he waved out the bus window. When the bus got out of my sight I started running to school.

*

10 minutes later.

*

I finally got to school a few minutes later and walked through the entrance just as the bell rang. It was Times like this I wanted to dip into my savings and buy my car, but I promised myself I wouldn't. I ran to my locker and put the unnecessary items in and walked to Mrs. Knowles room about six minutes late. Everybody looked at me as I went to sit down.

"So nice of you to grace us with your presence, Miss Canes," Mrs. Knowles said with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes, not giving a fuck. "Like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted......"

Mrs. Knowles hates me, why? I don't know and I couldn't care any less. She's a chocolate colored woman in her early thirties with short brown hair, grandma glasses, and a bad ass attitude. She so damn rude 24/7, like bitch you can't find one thing in yo life you like?

"Miss Canes! Miss Canes!" I heard her yell, I finally looked at her after awhile and she scoffed.

'Fine then bitch!' I thought and looked away again. I ain't have time for her shit. She better move on with all that!

"MISS CANES? I will not say it again! Pay attention," Now she was in my bubble, so close I could smell that bitches breath. It stank so bad, smelling like hot ass! "Miss Canes?" I looked up again and now she was further away from me. Thank God! "Miss Canes, you sleep on your own time," I didn't care for this class, who cares about history? What is the purpose for learning this BS?

*

*Lunch*

*

Time flew by and it was finally lunch. I grabbed me some food and sat with my mains. There wasn't many though, keep your circle small is what my dad said before he went insane. Anyways the mains were Valerie, Alexis, and Jaida. They were my R.O.D' s since 3rd grade.

"Heyy missy, where you been?" Val was the first to talk as usual, but I was M.I.A for three days because my sperm donor locked me in a closet and I couldn't get out till yesterday. Luckily I only missed one day of school, since it happened on a Friday.

"Shit, chillin', y'all?" I quickly lied and began to eat the musty ass food they served at North Wood High.

"Me and Jai got invited to a party earlier and they said to bring anybody. You two in ?" Alexis said as she stared me and Val down.

"What day?" Val asked, looking interested.

"Saturday," Jai go

"Shiiiit , I ain't got nothing to do!" She exclaimed, we laughed

"Cari?"

"I mean, I gotta watch my brother,"

"Girl, you know I can get my Grandma to watch him,"

"iight, fine" I sighed and go dump the rest off the shit on my tray. When I turn around I saw my boss , King Mac and his crew. My boss was always under my skin and I was always under his. We just couldn't get along, but he never fired me. Guess I was a good worker, cuz if I was him I woulda been done with me, forreal! I walked back to my table, but not without a quick shoulder bump from King.

"Bitch ass," I mumble, they laughed and continued to walk. I sat at my table and listened as my friends talked about what they were wearing to that party.

*

*End of the day*

*

I walked out the school with Val and Jaida, waiting for Alexis to give us a ride home. I needed a quit nap before work tonight. Isaiah' s bus drops him off at his friend, James house till I came home at night and picked him up. James parents were close family friends before his parents cut mine off when my mom tried to sleep with Mr. Lake/ James' dad.

"Where this hoe at?" Jai said getting impatient with Alexis, then we got our explanation when we saw that Lexis came out with Drew. He ran a rival gang from K.M , which means there was a lil tension between me and him.

"Y'all ready?" Lexis said about to walk away, when Drew pulled her back , grabbed what her could of her small ass and gave her a forceful kiss on the lips and walked away with a....

"Bye, Alana!" We all turned our heads at him at the same Damn time, looking at him like he had three mf heads.

"IT'S ALEXIS!" We yelled in unison with major attitudes.

"Yeah! Right, Right!" He said back with a laugh.

*

*

*

"I can't believe he got my name wrong , like the fuck?" Alexis was in my ear about Drew dumb ass as I walked to the trap.

"This is what you need to do," I said into the phone as I walked in front of all the niggas and the hoes on they laps. "Quit messing wit all these lil boys and find you a man or all you gon do is get your heartbroken over and over again," I said with all seriousness cuz that was way past the first time I had that conversation with her, but she was my bitch so I had to be there. "I'm serious this time, Lexi,"

"I guess you right," she said in a sad tone

"Damn right I'm right!" I exclaimed

Pic of Carianna on the side >>>>>>>>