"I'm Ginny, this doof's sister." The other redhead said while pointing at Ron.

We looked at Glasses to introduce himself and he just stared at us.

"And what's your name, Glasses?" I said. Annabeth punched my arm and told me to "not be so rude".

"Oh, um I-I'm Harry, Harry Potter." He said as if I was supposed to know who he was,

Oh wait he's the guy we're supposed to protect. Okay then.

"Nice to meet you guys, 'Mione, could you come with us for a few minutes?" Annabeth asked, "Thalia and Nico are also here!"

Ron looked like he was about to answer for her with "no" when Hermione said, "Sure! I'll see you guys later!" And jumped up to leave the compartment with us.

Ron looked shocked but got over it quickly.

"Okay, bye 'Mione."

-Harry-

How did they not know who I was? I'm Harry Potter! The Boy Who Lived? Hmm.

These wizards are weird, I don't trust them.

"Those new students seem weird, since they didn't even know who Harry was!" Ron said, "I'll bet they're Death Eaters."

"Ronald quit thinking everyone who is weird is a Death Eater!" Ginny said in an annoyed tone.

"It's the perfect coverup! Exchange students my a--"

"RONALD WEASLEY."

"Sorry, mum." He said sarcastically to Ginny.

"If they're Death Eaters, why would Hermione go with them to talk? Hmm?" Ginny countered.

"I don't know, let's ask her then!" Ron replied.

At that moment, Hermione walked into the compartment with a huge smile on her face.

"I missed them so much!" She said.

"Hermione are they Death Eaters?" Ron said getting to the point quickly.

Hermione looked appalled at him and said, "Of course not! Now if you don't mind I don't feel like hanging out with people who think my FAMILY is evil."

Her family? What does that mean? They can't possibly be family, I mean, they look nothing like her.

She stormed out, with Ron looking shocked.

So much for Death Eaters.

-Draco-

I was sitting with my "friends" on the Hogwarts Express, bored out of my mind with their constant rudeness and talk about muggles and muggle-borns and how bad they are blah blah blah.

Truth is, I just had to befriend people in the Slytherin house, to look for more demigods. The people I met right away were nice! Now they're just rude to everyone, so I came up with a cover to look after Harry Potter, I was his arch-nemesis.

Not exactly the best way to protect him, but it's a way, and it's not like anyone in Slytherin would even let me hang out with a Gryffindor.

So, back to the train. I was just sitting there when someone opened the compartment door and yelled, "DRACO MALFOY!"

I whipped my head around so fast I almost broke my neck, and Crabbe and Goyle got up to beat up whoever it was.

It was my best friends from CHB!

"PERCY! ANNABETH!" I jumped up and gave them all hugs while Crabbe and Goyle just stood there shocked.

"Crabbe, Goyle, these are friends and they are--"

"We're the new American Exchange Students." Percy interjected.

"I'll be right back, guys." I told the losers in my compartment.

Hermione and Luna were waiting outside the door, and it looked like we were headed to another compartment.

As we arrived there, I saw two others inside, "NICO! THALIA!" I yelled and hugged them both.

Percy shut the door, and closed the curtains on the windows.

"So, I'll bet you're wondering why we're here."

Percy told us the quest and what they are supposed to do, and I was about to explain the sorting and the houses when I saw Harry Potter and Ron Weasley peeking through the curtains. I immediately switched to Greek and told them what I saw.

"Great, we have some eavesdroppers." Thalia said with distaste.

Just then, a large castle came into view. Hogwarts. My second home, of course, Camp Half-Blood being my first.

"We're here!" Hermione said excitedly.

"I'd better go back to my "friends". See you guys later!" I said.

"Me too, bye everyone!" Luna said.

"See yah."

-Annabeth-

The train pulled into a stop, and everyone was getting off so I just went with the flow of people that brought us to some carriages.

I quickly found Potter, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, and Luna at one of the carriages. Since we didn't know anyone else, and Hermione and Luna were there, we decided to join them. One thing that I thought was interesting were the horse-things pulling the carriages.

"What are those horse things that are pulling the carriage?" I asked.

"They just told me that they are Thestrals, and only people who have seen death can see them." Percy whispered back.

Unfortunately, Harry overheard that comment and said, "What do you mean they told you?" He said with a suspicious look.

"I said 'Hermione told me'," Percy replied while trying to look nonchalant, "Right, 'Mione?"

"Yup!" She said quickly. But Harry still looked suspicious.

We finally arrived at the castle, and were told to get in line with the first years to be sorted, whatever that means.