What A Feeling

Chapter 11

Jace was glaring at Caleb as he and Clary laughed and were really close for his comfort. 

"Jace, what's wrong?" Feye whispered between the kisses she was giving him on the neck. They were almost making out. Jace needed that to avoid Clary's moments with his other friend.

He hated that. The way he would make Clary laugh. He doesn't deserve her.

"Babe, c'mon relax..." Feye now looked at him blocking his view from Clary. Her blue eyes were sparkling and her breath was sweet from the cocktail she had earlier.

Jace and Feye have a weird relationship. The first time they met they hooked up, after that they kinda started being friends with benefits until now.

When Jace wanted to forget and to have sex with a gorgeous face, Feye was there. He didn't have feelings for her. Sure he cared about her in a friendly manner but that was all Feye will ever be to him.

They are very similar almost the same, and that is something Jace doesn't like. 

"Let's go to the others..." he said when his eyes glued on the redhead who was now laughing hysterically.

Feye frowned and nodded disappointedly. 

"What's up with Fray tonight? She looks actually like a girl," she said with a smirk looking at Clary. Jace's jaw clenched. 

He ignored her and kept walking to the others who did vodka shots. Simon and Izzy were making out like stupid teenagers.

Jace rolled his eyes and leaned on their table, Feye went to Damian's and Jenna's side.

He looked around and noticed that Clary wasn't there anymore. Caleb was alone drinking and looking directly in one direction with a stunned expression.

He followed his look and his mouth opened partly when he saw the sign Caleb was glancing.

Clary was dancing alone in the center of the club. She was feeling a weird freedom and a sudden confidence flashing all over her body.

She didn't know what was making her dance in front of strangers, but she liked it. No one actually paid attention to her. A lot of teens and young adults were lost in their own world.

She slowly moved her hips seductively and her hands were on top of her brushing each one. Clary definitely was a little dizzy and maybe a bit drunk.

She had three shots already. But the music felt so good. Her body was moving so elegant yet so seductively. 

Clary was in her own world. This was her night.

The music was blasting and colorful lights shined everywhere. She closed her eyes and touched her silhouette tracing her hips.

It was amazing. The confidence was incredible even though she still was kinda insecure about her outfit.

The light was catching her red hair which looked like fire now. Her skin was glowing as well her crop top from the black lights. She was stunning. Almost unreal.

Jace couldn't take his eyes off her. 

Wow, he thought.

He was stunned and kinda surprised, he never imagined Clary like that. The lust in his eyes was so intense that his expression darkened immediately.

Jace felt the passion and the gentle moves Clary did without even touching her. His heart and even mind were screaming to go to her and kiss the hell out of her.

And he actually listened and started walking towards the redhead beauty.

Maybe the 3 glasses of whiskey with ice were also involved to his next move but he didn't care now. 

He's tired of running from her. He can't stay away from her. Not anymore.

The most he was getting close to her the more he shivered from how beautiful Clary looked. 

He was facing her back, she didn't give a care about the people around her, Clary was in her own world all over into the music.

When Jace was only inches away from her, he let out a small breath and leaned into her.

He placed slowly his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Clary tensed a bit and opened her eyes. She imagined a stranger holding her but the familiar cologne with a little mix of smoke made her more relaxed.

Jace...

She slowly leaned her head on Jace's shoulder and glued her back in his hard chest. Jace closed his eyes and inhaled Clary's fruity perfume, touching his lips on her neck.

Clary gasped softy from the hot lips and touched Jace's hands that were holding her waist tightly, scared that she'll let go.  

"Jace," she whispered dizzy and he almost didn't hear her. Clary couldn't even remember why she was so mad at Jace.

And Jace? He wanted Clary to be his. Only his. He couldn't stand watching others drooling over the redhead's sexy dance. 

They were both tipsy, Jace wasn't that much but it was like he was. He wanted everyone to see that Clary is his. So no one could approach her or even talk to her.

Of course, he knew that nothing was official but he couldn't help the possessiveness.

Clary hummed and started dancing slowly again pressing her body closer to his. Jace couldn't take this, it was all too much. 

The lust, the tension, and the perfume Clary had was driving him crazy.

Jace turned her around so she was facing him and pulled her to his chest. Clary dizzy smiled wrapping her arms around his neck nuzzling her nose to his neck.

"I really like you..." Clary giggled and started kissing Jace's neck, leaving small pecks. 

Jace was ready to grab her and take her to the bathroom, cause this girl was turning the hell out of him.

But then he remembered she's drunk. 

He took her cheek with the one hand and caressed it, the other holding her waist closer to him.

Jace lifted her chin so she'd look at him. Clary was lazily smiling, her eyes dark.

She's drunk, I should take her back to the dorms. He thought.

"Hi," she said and leaned closer.

Before Jace could say something she was already kissing him.

🌹🌹🌹