A Motorcycle?

Chapter 5

Clary looked at her phone and saw the time was 2:35. Wow, time passed really fast.

She got inside to find Caleb and ask him to leave. She now felt tired, even though her mood was up after hers and Izzy's chat.

Music was still blasting inside and drunk teens danced, some of them were making out.

Clary frowned when Caleb was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he already left?

She shook her head. No, he would have texted her.

Before she could take out her phone to call him, a cold liquid fall on her shirt.

Clary gasped and looked at the drunk girl who held a now empty cup. She was wasted, definitely.

"Oops, sorryyyyy!" she exclaimed grinning like a lunatic.

Clary ignored her and made her way upstairs where the bathroom was.

"Damn it." she murmured when she smelled her now soaking wet flannel. The smell of vodka made her face pout.

She stripped down her flannel and now was only in her black top. She found the bathroom and started to wash her cloth with cold water.

Stupid drunk, horny teens, she thought pissed. She really needed to leave.

When she somehow cleaned it she squeezed it and got out of the bathroom.

"Damn girl..." an unfamiliar voice said behind her. Clary froze with the wet flannel still in her hands.

She turned around and saw a dark haired guy. His eyes were red making the green of his irises look intense. He was high.

He had a disgusting grin on his lips as he was coming closer to Clary.

She immediately stepped back, but the way for downstairs was at the other side.

Shit. Clary was now scared. This never ever happened to her.

The guy came closer. "Maybe you should take your top too..." his raspy voice made her shiver with disgust.

Her blood was frozen right now, what is he gonna do to her?

"Help!" she shouted when he was ready to touch her.

He grabbed her shoulders violently and pulled her closer to him.

"No, no don't shout baby," he smirks getting closer to her lips.

Clary could feel her stomach turn from the disgust.

She tried to pull back and gave a small fight to get out of his grip, but he was a lot stronger than her and taller.

"Please don-" he shoved his hand to her mouth, Clary closed her eyes as the other hand traveled on her hip. Before he could touch her Clary heard a whine of pain.

The guy was now on the floor holding his bleeding nose. Clary gasped feeling dizzy.

"Get the fuck away, before I kill you." Jace hissed, his hands were in fists and his look was dark.

Clary was still shaken a little and her breathing was fast. She was so relieved that Jace showed. Only God knows what this guy could have done to her.

The high guy quickly got up and ran to the other side after seeing Jace's intimidate gaze.

Jace's look softened when he saw Clary. Her eyes were now filled with tears and she gripped her flannel so hard that her knuckles were white.

"Hey, it's fine..." Jace came closer.

The flannel fell from her hands. Jace stepped closer and pulled her towards him.

Clary melted in his embrace, she wrapped her arms around him tightly and buried her face to his chest crying silently.

Jace was surprised but he pulled her closer and rested his hand on the back of her head patting it softly. His other arm runs smoothly on her back.

"Its okay, he's gone now." Jace felt a weird feeling in his chest as the small redhead was holding him so tightly.

Clary then pulled away a little and looked at Jace who already was looking at her with his gold orbs.

She then realized what she was doing and pulled completely away from Jace. Jace frowned but shrugged it off.

"Sorry..." she whispered still with watery eyes.

Jace's look softened, the sigh of Clary crying was definitely no good. He actually hated it.

And he just met Clary yesterday but for some reason, he didn't want to see her like that ever again.

What the fuck that means?

"Thank you...Jace." she sniffed wiping the tears from her eyes.

Jace nodded and noticed that Clary was still shaking.

"Where's Caleb?" he asked and took off his leather jacket. Clary's eyes fell on Jace's tattoed biceps and his strong frame.

She blushed and shrugged " I don't know, I was looking for him."

Jace rolled his eyes, asshole, he thought.

He gave his jacket to Clary, she looked at him confused.

"Wear it."

Her eyebrows raised but she took the big black leather jacket, she was cold and also the offer wouldn't last long. Cause he's Jace and he hates her.

She wore it and an instant smell of strong cologne and cigarettes filled her nostrils, she could have moaned at how good Jace smells.

Stop it, Clary! she said to herself.

"Come on," he said and grabbed her hand. He intertwined his fingers with hers and Clary swore she felt a shiver on her back.

She was surprised by Jace's action but loved the warm feeling of his hand around hers.

They made their way downstairs, some people still talked and laughed, some were passed out and some other still danced.

When they were out a cold wind hit Clary's skin, finally the smell of sweat and alcohol was no longer there.

Jace stopped in front of a black motorcycle.

Clary's eyes widened.

"What is this?" she looked at Jace scared.

He rolled his eyes. "Its motorcycle Clary," he said obviously. "and this is a car." he pointed a car next to his parked motorcycle like he was talking to a 5-year-old.

"I'm not getting in this..." she said.

"For fuck's sake Clary, it's just a bike." Jace let out her hand and walked towards his bike.

"But-"

"Do you wanna leave?" he asked getting on top of the motorcycle. He looked so handsome and good with his motorcycle that Clary wanted to take a picture.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad? She was really tired and wanted to leave as soon as possible from here.

"Fine, but you'll go slow."

Jace grinned and nodded playfully.

She climbed and then didn't know where to put her arms.

"Um, where I-" Jace cut her off when he grabbed her arms and put them on his waist.

Clary blushed feeling Jace's hard abs outside his thin shirt.

"Ready?" he said and started the engine.

Clary jumped a little and tightened her grip on Jace's waist.

Jace grinned and made his way out of the parking.

🌹🌹🌹