day twenty five | would you rather

i would much rather date someone plain looking with an amazing personality. what someone looks like doesn't matter to me. it doesn't matter, period. you should be with someone for who they are, not because they look nice. if you have a good looking face but you're a horrible human being, no one cares about your nice face anymore. they remember who you are far longer. but even longer than that, they'll remember how you make them feel. you make them feel like garbage, they'll always think about that when they see you.

on the other hand, if you have an average or below average face, but a stunning personality, it's the same concept. they're all going to forget how you look, (unless they are complete jerks, and, really, who needs people like that anyway?) and remember who you are. that matters so much more.

to paraphrase something i read a while back, "makeup can't make you pretty on the inside. well, unless you eat lipstick." i mean, i think that speaks for itself.

just be a good person. it's so much easier than going out of your way to be mean to people. and it's not worth it. even if you buy dollar store lipstick, covering all that butt-ugly personality would be too expensive. just save yourself the money.

i'm sorry if i'm being preachy, but this is a topic that hits a little close to home.

this ends clo's psa of the day.