day three | my day

haha, great detail. sure.

thursday, october 11, 2018
today, i was able to sleep in. with hurricane michael, school was closed as a precautionary measure. i think we could have gone to school and been fine, but hey, i'm not complaining about a day off from public high school.

my alarm went off at 8:30, and i rolled over and ignored it. i got up at about 10:30, leaving me an hour to get ready for work. i got to work and my manager asked if i wanted to help with courrier. the library i work at is part of a system of over 300 other libraries, so we exchange books patrons put on hold. when they come in, usually on thursday's, they have to be unbagged, checked in, and put on the hold shelf in alphabetical order by patron's last name. i helped my supervisor with courrier, and that took about two hours, maybe more.

after that, it was the afternoon rush. people started coming in for pumpkin painting. (yay, festivities.) i stayed later than i normally do to help out by passing out paint and cleaning up afterward.

in between all of that, i took advantage of the wifi that i don't have at home and made sure my friends were okay after the storm. all good :)

i came home at 5, and spent the rest of the day watching tv (law and order svu, jeopardy, big bang theory), eating junk food (pizza, mac and cheese, chocolate, cookies and cream ice cream), and wasting time on wattpad (reading, writing a bit).

all in all, not a bad way to spend my thursday.

(honestly, most of my days look about the same, so by me only writing about one day, you're not missing a thing.)