-

The two girls freshened up as they took a shower and then went downstairs to meet Troy.

Camila and Dinah walked in to see a tall decent guy laughing around with Ally and trying to include Normani in it as Normani gave him fake laughter.

"Camila, Dinah, this is Troy, my boyfriend." Ally introduced as the girls greeted the guy.

They all talked until Troy and Ally announced the two were going out for a date as the three girls nodded and they left with each other, holding hands.

"How bout we all play some golf?" Dinah suggested.

"Golf? Where you hit golf balls with your putt? Real golf? You know how hard that is?" Normani said as Dinah laughed loudly.

"No, no, mini golf. I could never do real golf unless one of you want to get accidentally hit by my putt."

"Don't you mean the ball?" Camila laughed.

"No, the actual putt. You never know when it's going to swing right off your grip."

-

"That was my hole!"

"That's what she said." Dinah muttered as Camila glared at her.

"You have a death wish," Camila said to Dinah.

"Like you'd actually do something to Dinah," Normani laughed as Camila sadly nodded.

"She loves me too much," Dinah grinned as she fluttered her eyelashes.

"How's Lauren?" Normani asked with a smile.

"Good, I hope." Camila subtlety laughed.

"You hope? What kind of answer is that?!" Normani exclaimed furrowing her eyebrows.

"She's talked to her six times today, Mani." Dinah gave a small laugh.

"What?! That's probably why."

"Why what?" Camila curiously asked as she leaned down a bit and hit the ball as it went through the windmill.

"Before we left the Demi place, she told me to keep an eye on you for her, so at the end of the day she always asks if everything's okay and she told me if something isn't okay with you then I should quickly text her. She really cares about you," Normani said as Camila smiled.

"That's so cute, but you know what's cuter? Me beating Camila at mini golf! Hell yeah!" Dinah said as she swung her putt at the ball and the ball fell easily into the hole.

"Mani, text Lauren that I'm not okay." Camila pouted.

"Hm?"

"She just beat me at mini golf! I swear next time I'll beat you at it." Camila pointed at Dinah repeatedly.

"And next time I'll beat Normani but Chancho, then let's play again right now."

"You'll never beat me, DJ." Normani smirked.

"Yeah, loser! And no...I need to rest my...hand! You know, after all this swinging and stuff." Camila said as she quickly returned her putt.

The two other girls smirked at each other as they returned their putts.

"C'mon, let's explore this mall now." Normani said as they all walked out.

"I need a book for my college class, let's go in a book store real quick." Camila said as the girls nodded going in a store.

After five minutes, the two girls were groaning.

"Are you finished yet?" Dinah moaned.

"It's only been a few minutes and yes, I just need to grab the right one." Camila said.