Bonus Chapter :)

Surprise :)

I thought I would make a bonus chapter for you guys bc you all seemed to like this story.

So here you go, ily.

**

*Four Years Later*

"Baby, please let me put on your jammies," I sighed as Lindsay ran away from me to go play with her toys.

"Can we just play, Mommy?" She pleaded with her irresistible brown, puppy dog eyes.

"Logan already has his on, can you be a good girl and let mommy put on yours?"

"I'm a good boy," Logan said proudly.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Yes, Logan, you are. Now if only your sister could be as good as you."

I gave up and let the two three-year-olds play with their toys. Today had been a long day, and I was exhausted. Harry had been working late, so I was left to take care of our twins. Not that I minded-he rarely worked this late, but today, they sure were testing my limits seeing as I had them all to myself for the last twelve hours.

Just then, like a God-send, I heard the garage door open. The twins squealed with the knowledge that their daddy was home. They adored him more than anything.

"Ave?"

"Up here!" I yelled.

Seconds later, Harry walked in to the playroom, making my mouth water, all dressed in his suit. "How was work, baby?"

"Long," he groaned as he loosened his tie and removed his jacket. He sat down next to me on the floor and gave me a long kiss before playing with one of Logan's toy cars. "What did you guys do today?"

"We went to the park, Daddy! I went down the slide all by myself!" Lindsay beamed, running into Harry's arms.

"Oh yeah? Hey, why aren't you pajamas on, princess?"

Lindsay quickly ran over to me and picked up the pink footie pajamas I had on my lap. "Can you help me, Mommy?"

I laughed at the fact that she would only listen to Harry and helped her change out of her play clothes and into the pajamas while Harry and Logan talked about playing at the park. It still put a smile on my face seeing him play with our children. He was a natural.

"There you go," I kissed her cheek once I was finished. "Now go say goodnight to Daddy, it's time for bed."

An hour later, Harry and I retreated downstairs to wind down after a long day. He had changed into his sweats while I broke out a bottle of wine.

"I missed you today," Harry said, taking my wine glass from my hand and setting it on the coffee table.

"I missed you, too," I breathed as his lips pressed to my neck.

His lips continued their assault at my neck as his hands slid under my sweater and over my breasts. His thumbs worked the taut nipples through the fabric of my bra as his mouth covered mine, stifling my moans.

"I need you," he groaned against my lips.

Harry quickly removed my sweater and pulled off my leggings before shoving down his sweatpants and boxers. He wasted no time positioning us so I was laying the long way on the couch with him hovering over me before he easily slid into me.

"Oh, baby, you always feel so good. So ready for me," he groaned as he entered. "Always ready for me, Avery."

I scraped my nails down his shirt-clad back, stopping at the hem to pull it over his head. I needed to feel his skin on mine. "Oh, Harry, right there," I moaned.