Chapter 17

Third update bc ily haha :3

Enjoy..

**

“You okay?” I ask Harry when he finally joins me in the basement to watch the movie we had planned on.

He looks exhausted, and upset or angry… I can’t really tell, but all I know is he isn’t happy. Whatever Anne said to him after I left affected him, and it’s killing me to see him like this.

“Yeah. Did you pick a movie?” He asks and gets under the blanket before pulling me close to him on the couch.

“No,” I laugh. I was too worried about him that I ended up coming down here and waiting for him. “I’m good with whatever though.” I tell him.

“Mkay.” He says and flips through the movie channels on the television. He’s holding my hand and absent-mindedly stroking the back of it with his thumb, but I feel so distant from him.

“What did your mom say?”

Harry sighs. “Not much. She was just worried about me and mad that I didn’t tell her sooner.”

I nod and decide not to ask him any more questions. His mood has shifted once again, but I choose to focus on the fact that he’s still here, holding my hand, rather than going MIA for three days again. I’ll give him some time, and hopefully he’ll work through whatever he’s going through soon.

Harry ends up picking some movie, but I’m suddenly too lost in my mind to focus on it. I let my eyelids close and my head rest on his shoulder while he watches the movie intently, but my eyes flutter open when I feel his lips on mine.

Even though his mood swings are giving me whiplash, I’m all for make out time with Harry, so of course I kiss him back. He kisses me hard as his hands grip in my long hair, and a deep groan emanates deep from his throat.

My hands grip his shirt as his tongue invades and strokes my mouth, leaving me breathless. I know we’re risking it with Anne just upstairs, but there’s no way I can resist this man in front of me right now.

“Avery, fuck.” He groans into my mouth and takes one of my hands in his and brings it down to the bulge under the zipper of his jeans. “I need you, baby.” He says into my ear before pulling the lobe between his teeth.

I grab at his belt and fumble with the buckle and the button of his jeans when a voice upstairs stops my movements.

I’m surprised when Harry rest his forehead against mine and laughs breathlessly. “Your dad is a cock blocker.” He teases.

I laugh a little and kiss Harry. “It probably wasn’t a good idea away,” I remind him. “We’ll finish this later, though.” I wink and palm his groin.

“You little tease.”

“I should go talk to my dad.” I sigh. I haven’t talked to him since the night he told me the truth about why he left, and I know I need to. I also know I need to get away from Harry before I’m tempted to stay and risk us being caught.

“I should go take a cold shower.” He counters. I laugh and get up to straighten myself out. “I’ll see ya at dinner, sis.”

“Ugh, don’t call me that.”

Harry laughs and grabs my arm when I start for the stairs. He kisses me briefly, but passionately. “Thanks for taking care of me today.”

I smile and nod before he lets me go. I wonder what the hell is going through his mind today that is making him so moody, but I’m not given much time to do so when I get to the top of the steps and see my dad sitting in the living room.