1.0

2 months since the battle at Germany

"What's up, Penis Parker?" Flash smirked at Peter as he pulled up to the school in his expensive car. Peter had almost gotten hit by him when he'd crossed the parking lot and he clenched his jaw in frustration but turned away from Flash. "Hey, Jess," Flash also greeted the girl with a wide grin when he saw her walking toward the school.

"Do I know you?" She smirked and Flash chuckled uncomfortably while Michelle laughed and fist-bumped her. He drove off to park his car and the two girls continued to make their way into the school.

Michelle was one of Jessie's first friends when she started school. Jessie saw Michelle sitting alone at lunch and decided to join her. Once she got past Michelle's cold exterior and snarky comebacks, they easily became good friends. She also made friends with Liz since the principal told the doe-eyed girl to show Jessie around the school.

Jessie had a hard time getting used to to Liz's warm, milky personality, but she eventually worked through it. Jessie wanted the full high school experience so she got over her usually pessimistic ways to be better friends with Liz.

When the two girls walked through the hallway, Liz noticed and quickly started toward them. "Queen Bee alert," Michelle mumbled before quickly darting away from Jessie. Jessie watched her leave and glared back at Michelle's smirking form who winked and continued walking away.

Jessie turned back to Liz to see the smiling girl was already in her face. "Hey, are you still helping with Homecoming decorations later at lunch?"

"Oh, uh, I actually told M.J. I'd eat lunch with her today," Jessie explained to try and get out of helping.

"Who?" She laughed in confusion.

"Michelle...?" When she noticed Liz was still confused she shook her head. "Nevermind. Just-lets go to class," Jessie started walking again. Liz smiled and walked with her. Jessie and Liz both took French 2 since Liz needed to finish her last credit for a language and Jessie already knew the language.

"So, is that a yes to helping?" She asked sounding extremely hopeful. Jessie sighed and couldn't help but smile.

"Who could say no to you? I swear its your superpower," She laughed at Liz and the girl laughed along with her.

Jessie shook her head and turned her head to see Peter staring at her. She turned away with a nervous look and Liz asked her what was wrong.

"Um, nothing. I just forgot that we have a test in French so we should get to class a little earlier to study," She picked up her speed and Liz stopped walking to think about what Jessie had said.

"We don't have a test in French," She realized before jogging to catch up with Jessie.

-

In chemistry, Jessie sat beside Michelle at their table and listened to their teacher explain what they were doing for their lab. Jessie glanced over at Peter to see him stirring his overflowing web fluid in a beaker inside the drawer of his desk.

She rolled her eyes thinking back to their argument that took place a few weeks ago.

"You're obsessed!" She exclaimed and Peter furrowed his eyes in confusion.

"What?" He said through his breath. "N-No, I'm not, what?" He scoffed and Jessie folded her arms together. He heard his phone ding and quickly looked down at it to see if it was from Happy. When it wasn't, he sighed and then turned back to Jessie when he remembered she was still in the room.

"They're not going to call you with another mission," Jessie said and Peter stalked out of the living room to get away from her. Jessie followed him into his room to continue telling him the truth he didn't want to hear. "Don't you think they would've at least said something by now if they were interested?"