Chapter 11

"Harp, I need to leave! Please, your mom has been expecting me to get some groceries!" Dad exclaimed, attempting to peel my fingers off his arm.

"Dad, you don't understand! The boys will kill me as soon as you step foot out of this house!" I cried, pulling him but he weighs to much.

"Harper. Let go of me!" He suddenly shouted making me flinch. I looked up at him with horror, he had those eyes, the 'looks-that-kill-eyes.

I gulped and let him go, "Don't do that to me! I'm leaving this house, okay? Go upstairs, now."

"But-,"

Then he gave me a glare. My dad has never done that, never. Only because of the fact that I'm his only daughter. Still, that glare he gave me literally made me shiver.

I hung my head and raced up the stairs. I heard the door slam harshly which made me whimper, I never really liked loud noises. Who would though?

I sighed, then widen my eyes. My brothers are out to get me, I know that for a damn fact. They hate it when they see me with a boy (pretty sure that's all brothers).

A/N: My brother also hates seeing me with boys. Lmao, he literally told me you're allowed to date when you're 50. Tell me in the comments if you have siblings that are protective. 😂

I raced to my room, opened the door, to only scream so loud I think the neighbours heard, and drop to the floor from that mini heart attack.

"What the hell?!" I shouted angrily. Leo and Lee grinned, and let me tell you since they're identical twins they have the same face. Sometimes I can't even tell them apart.

Leo was perched on top of my bed, Lee was spinning on the desk chair, and Aaron was sprawled out on the floor. Aaron came to me and pulled me up to my feet.

Rolling my eyes I shoved him out of my way, entering my room cautiously. "What do you buffoons want?" I asked them, plopping down on my bean bag.

"Buffoons?" Lee asked looking at the others. They both shrugged in unison.

"We need to talk about Matthew," Leo stated simply. I nodded my head.

"Oh right. Well, why don't I go downstairs and eat something, while you three wait here patiently for me?" I said while running towards my door.

I surprisingly escaped and dashed towards the stairs, right after being lifted into the air.

"Hey!" I whined and realized it was actually Hayden who lifted me up. He glared at me then turned and stomped over to my room.

Neil was trailing behind.

"Can you guys just drop this? I really don't know why Matthew did that," I tried to convince them but they're way too stubborn.

"Well, you just let him kiss your cheek?" Leo said sound infuriated. I sighed shaking my head.

"He literally pulled my arm forcefully! I had no idea what he was doing," I explained. Neil opened his mouth to stay something then closed it.

"Hah! You have no more excuses, now leave my room!" I said putting my hands on my hip. They all glared at me, but right after everyone left Leo stayed behind.

"I just don't like you growing up," he whispered softly, "I don't want any boys going near you because what if you forget about us?"

I felt like a monster. I got up and hugged Leo tightly, "I will never forget about you guys. Please don't say that I love you all so much I would literally die for you all."

"Thanks, Harper," he said letting go and smiled, "but don't think I'll stop annoying you."

I frowned, "Way to ruin a mood." He chuckled and ruffled my hair, making me, slap his hand away. He left my room as I flopped on my bed.

I might have another favourite brother.

◽◽◽

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry if this chapter is shorter, I kind of ran out of ideas. How did you guys enjoy this chapter?

Did Leo make you feel bad for him? I guess they just hate seeing her grow up. I mean I already said that in Leo's POV but yeah.

I have to do homework now! (Maybe watch YouTube first! ;) What's your favourite subject in school? Mine has to be either French (only because of my teacher lol) or Math (because of the teacher again lol).

That's it for this chapter. See you all later! 🖤