Chapter 44: Christmas Special (Part Three)

"Okay, everyone. Get into a circle, we'll start with the oldest to youngest," Noah said, that made everyone smirk in my direction. I rolled my eyes and sat down, ignoring all of them.

Hayden and Neil sat next to me and soon enough, everyone was sitting down. I put the present behind me, so nobody can teach look inside of it. Noah grinned.

"Here you go Neil," Noah said which made Neil raise his eyebrow. He took it from his hand and looked inside the bag, to only gasp with excitement.

"What is it-,"

"It's the limited edition book collection for 'Tower Of The Lost Ones'!" He said, with pure excitement. It was pretty silent until I snorted.

"Since when do you read?"

He turned to me and glared, "Well, first of all, don't ever judge. I can read, and let me tell you, I love reading. Okay, I might have... kept a secret. Whatever though! How did you know Noah?"

"Well, I for one know that you love reading since you've been ranting about it ever since I came here. I'm the only one who knows about Tower Of The Lost Ones since you've been asking me if I could get it," he explained.

"Oh yeah," he said nodding before smiling, "thanks, Noah."

"No problem bud."

Neil looked at Drake and grinned, while he titled his head. Neil gave him his present and he opened it. One by one, all my brothers opened their gifts, and finally, it was my turn. They all started at me, as I smirked and slid the bag to Noah.

Noah pursed his lips as he opened up the bag slowly. Tissue paper went everywhere as he dug out the guitar and put it in front of him. Everyone had wide eyes, especially Noah.

"You remembered?" He asked, staring at me with an unreadable expression. I grinned and nodded. He smiled down at it.

"Press the little red button on the bottom," I told him. He followed my finger and pressed the button, the green light shot up the guitar as Noah's face glowed.

"Oh my god," Conner breathed out from beside him.

"We should play something right now. Like a duo," Aaron suggested, smirking between Noah and I. We both furrowed our eyebrows.

"Harper sings and you play the guitar," he explained. As soon as Aaron said that, everyone was rushing around, getting everything ready.

"Harper, I haven't played in a while," Noah said nervously. I gave him a shrug and thought of an idea.

"Alright here, let's practice real quick, play... Sick Boy by the Chainsmokers," I instructed him, he thought of it real quick, before nodding.

We went into his room and he plays absolutely wonderfully. How did he do that?

I had no time to ask since Leo shouted at us to hurry up. We raced downstairs and Leo handed me the microphone, as all the boys sat down.

"What song?" Leo asked.

"Sick Boy, the Chainsmokers," I told him. He nodded and typed away on his phone. Noah was sitting on the stool, he looked a little nervous, but not too much.

Leo pressed play and dived into the couch, I turned on the microphone frantically.

"I'm from the east side of America, where we choose pride over character and we can pick sides but this is us, this is us, this is.

I live on the west side of America, where they spin lies into fairy dust and we can pick sides, but this is us, this is us, this is.

And don't believe in narcissism when everyone projects and expects you to listen to 'em. Make no mistake, I live in a prison that I build myself, it is my religion. And they say that I am the sick boy, easy to say when you don't take the risk, boy.

Welcome to the narcissism, we're united under our indifference!"

I decided to stop there. We all grinned over at Noah as his eyes grew big. He looked up at me, then unexpectedly, he sprung up from his seat and raced over with his arms spread out. He hugged me so tight, my breathing hitched.

I patted his back.

"Thanks, Harper! I love you so much!" He exclaims, kissing my forehead. I smiled as I saw Lucas taking a picture, while I rolled my eyes.

This was a Christmas to remember.

▫♚▫

NOT | E D I T E D

A/N: Helloooo! Did you guys enjoy? I don't have much to say today, lol. I guess, goodnight!

▫COMMENT▫VOTE▫FOLLOW▫

COMMENTVOTEFOLLOW