I entered the cabin and found myself standing in the middle of the living room moments later. Lila and Brayleigh were sitting on the couch together, a total of four blankets between the two of them. I giggled as I walked over and sat in between them.

I moved underneath the blankets and pulled up my legs to be comfortable. Leon and Cass walked into the room together and sat in each other's arms on the couch. Lucas followed and handed Quo a beer before tossing one across the room to me.

Lucas sat and then Liam walked into the room. I felt goosebumps on my arms and up my back. My whole body reacted to him whenever he was around. I loved it yet hated it at the same time.

Liam's eyes were on me as he sat down across the room. I forced myself to not look in his direction at all. I didn't want to look him in the eye. He knew my secret now, and I wasn't ready to talk about it.

Lucas snatched the t.v remote from Leon, which caused Leon to reach over and punch his twin brother in the gut. Leon took back the controller and switched on the game.

"My money are on the blues. They're undefeated this season!" Lucas said once he recovered from his punch to the gut. Quo scoffed and shook his head as he laughed.

"The reds may not be undefeated, but they have the best players and defenders in the league! You have no chance!" Quo retorted as Leon turned up the volume. Lucas and Quo began arguing about who would win before Liam scolded them to shut up. They settled on a bet and then turned their attention to the game.

Kade walked into the room and little while later. He was a little dirty, and sweating slightly. He must have just finished training.

"Hey everyone. What have I missed?" Kade asked as he made his way over to Brayleigh. He sat next to her, causing the couch to become a tight squeeze. Lila and I groaned at him.

"Shut up, I'm moving," Kade rolled his eyes at us.

"Move over, fatty. You've got half the couch!" Lila groaned back. Kade chuckled a little before he grabbed Brayleigh and pulled her into his lap. Giving us more room again.

The room was awkward as people looked at Kade and Leon with their mate's on their laps, and then looked to Liam where he didn't have me sitting anywhere near him.

"Still mad at him? He came home late last night looking pretty upset," Lucas asked me. I wanted to sigh, but I held it back as the game actually commenced.

"I went for a run because I couldn't sleep. He followed me out in his damn pyjamas, which was an idiot thing to do. Then, we argued until I told him the truth," I muttered back to him. I noticed Lucas still from across the room and then breathe out slowly and relax again.

I thought of Lucas as a brother. As I did with Leon. I was close with them already, despite knowing them for not long. I was closer with Lila, but I'd known her a lot longer than I knew the others.

"He does care about you. He just has a dumbass way of showing it," Lucas said next. I stopped myself from sighing again and I leaned back on Lila, and she let me.

"I guess so," I replied. I didn't doubt that Liam cared about me. He had shown it plenty of times before, but I was cautious, just as anyone else would be if they had been through what I had.

I settled for a little and watched the game. The tension in the room eased when Lucas, Quo and Kade began to yell at the t.v. At half time, the blues were down, and Lucas and Kade were pissed. They had made another bet with Kade involved this time and they were both losing.

"Who are you going for?" Brayleigh asked me as a commercial break came on. I smiled at her.

"Whoever wins," I replied with a shrug. Brayleigh giggled and nudged Kade.