Chapter 5

"What did you say?" Favian growls.

I know better than to respond. Out of fear I take a step back. Favian moves closer.

"I have given you everything, Clove! Everything!" He slams me against the wall and though fully capable, I can't fight back.

"Dont you love me anymore?" I can feel the alcohol in his breath. His hands run rampant, pressing me against the wall and tearing at my clothes.

"Please, stop." But I know he won't listen, he never does.

I can take down monsters, tributes, and trainers, but I can't hurt Favian. Can't even lift a finger to rescue myself as he tears away more clothing. Because he is the only one left who loves me. It is not the games that terrify me, or Cato and his mind games, sometimes friendly sometimes vengeful. It is being alone again, with no one left to love me.

So even though I am strong, with Favian I am just a child. And I'm scared. "Don't," I whisper as his hands grip me tighter. He loves me and I cannot hurt him. I try to make it stop but I am useless against him. Favian's hold on me is too strong. So I succumb to the screams and the panic and the pain.

A/N sorry this is short but it needed its own chapter. Please vote comment, etc.