Chapter 21: My World

Start from the beginning

"Ana. Talk to me. Scream at me. Fight me. Hit me. But don't just sit there silently like that! Tell me what's going on in your mind."

I don't move. I don't react or respond. I stay there sitting in silence staring at the road through my tears.

"For Christ's sake Ana! Please!" He begged.

"Stop yelling at me!" My voice breaks. I look away from him to hide my emotions.

"Ana, I am truly sorry, whether you believe me or not. But please don't do this, it isn't you."

I laugh. "Since when do you know who I am and how I respond to different situations."

"Jesus Ana your exhausting."

"Fantastic." I turn away from him to stare out the window.

Matt shakes his head at me and chuckles.

"Can you stop making fun of me for five minutes? What are you laughing at?"

"I'm not laughing at you Ana. You just never drop it. Weather you believe me or not I was scared for my brother too and I was scared of losing you."

"You were scared for me?"

"Yes, Ana. I was terrified. When I saw you, knowing those guys were there, I got the fright of my life. If they would have seen you, I wouldn't have been able to protect you by myself. I let them take my brother to save you."

"Both of you have a real protection problem. Have you ever considered therapy?"

"What do you think Ana?"

"After tonight, I really don't know anymore."

Matt clenches his jaw and turns abruptly around. I wonder what he's doing, where we're going. I don't speak.  He makes a sharp turn going much to fast on to the Long Island express way. The road ahead of us is mostly straight for as far as I can see. There is not a car in sight. Matt presses on the accelerator. I'm pushed back in my seat. Finally, curiosity gets the better of me.

"Where are you going? My apartment is the other way."

"I am doing what my brother said. I'm taking you home."

Matt continues to gain speed. He places his hand high on the inside of my thigh where it was before, then he slowly slips his hand further up. My body begins to get hot. I grab a hold of the door with my right hand, my left grabs his arm. I can see this speedometer going higher and higher. 150, 160, 170.

"Matt, stop! Stop the car!" My breathing is heavy. He pulls to the side putting the car in park once more. I look at him with lust in my eyes and quickly climb over the center console straddling him. My lips violently crush against his. He wraps his arms around me. I move to unbutton his shirt, my lips still locked with his. I pull his shirt open. Running my hands down his body. I pull his belt off effortlessly rubbing against him. He slips inside of me. I pull away from his lips looking him in the eye as I begin thrusting against him. I moan tipping my head back.

"Keep going Ana." Matt says to me breathless. The car begins to roll forward slowly as he pulls away from the side. I continue to move on top of him. I'm not paying attention to where we are. He doesn't stop driving until he reaches his destination. He pulls the car into the garage of the house he bought me. He opens the door and carries me inside setting me on the kitchen counter. I take his shirt off the rest of the way throwing it on the floor. His lips lock against mine as he unzips my dress. We go through the house up the stairs like a wrecking ball, losing our clothes as we go. Breathless I push him back on the bed in the master bedroom climbing back on top of him.