A Black Shadow Is Attracted To Me

I'm a 24 years old woman, but since I was 18 years old I've been having these odd experiences.

Sometimes when I sleep in my bed I can feel a dark entity or a black shadow squeezing me from behind.

It feels very warm but it's heavy and sometimes it likes to whisper in my ear or touch me / make love to me. It sounds weird I know but I suspect that it's attracted to me.

When I was in a relationship it happened to me every time and now that I'm single it happens every 3 / 6 month. Or once in a while.

The last time it happened was really freaky. I could feel this shadow / dark entity kissing me everywhere but I thought that it was my mother or I got at least a sense that it was my own mother and when I woke up I saw that no one was there and then I knew it was maybe the black shadow...

It always happens around 7.00/9.00 o clock in the morning.

I went to a medium and she said that it's attracted to me and it doesn't want anyone else to be in a relationship with me. She could sense it will get angry if anyone has me. And last time I was in a relationship it always haunted me / every 3 or 4 days etc and now that I'm out of the relationship it just "visits" me every month etc.

The thing is I can feel that it loves me and that it cares about me but I hate that it thinks he/she owns me. I'm not scared of it, I just want to know what it is and what I can do about it. This is why I'm writing here.