Little Demon

I've always been spiritually active, ever since I was a little girl, to be honest. I assure you it wasn't by my own choice, I wouldn't wish this on anyone. I've attracted all sorts of spirits, but the main ones that seem to want to get closer to me have been Demons; as you can already assume, they aren't the nicest of people around. The house that this happened in was near Daytona, and I still live there to this day. While I'm not sure who will believe me, I'm hoping someone can give me a clue on what's going on and how this could have possibly happened.

When we first moved here, to say the least, I got a bit of an odd feeling from the place. I was right and have had plenty of odd experienced here, however, this one takes the cake. As you know, I've always been spiritually active, the same goes for me being an empath and Clairsentience (basically Clairvoyant but instead of seeing, I feel) and I easily pick up on bad or evil feelings. In my room, my bed is against the wall but straight across from the end of my bed there is a wall where there are two doors separated by the computer desk. One of those doors leads me out of the room, while the other is my closet.

I don't have any curtains in my room (I have two tall windows on the wall that the top of my bed faces) and suffer from horrible migraines that literally make me feel like I've been hit by a bus full of elephants and hippos. My closet is a small walk-in closet, but it's big enough for me to lay down in. I made a bed and everything for when this happens so that I have a place where I can sleep in complete silence and darkness, but I noticed that I started to feel a little uneasy whenever I went near my closet. It wasn't the smartest idea that I've ever had, but I would always brush the feeling off as my mind playing tricks on me since I would constantly watch scary things just to give myself a few jumps. However, it got worse when I would be laying down in the closet (with or without a migraine) and would feel sick.

I would get so sick that I would almost throw up, and I'd only start to feel better once I got out of the room. Assuming it was just the pain or me catching a virus, I would still try to sleep in the closet. It wasn't until the big event happened that I realized just how stupid I was. Once, I had a pretty bad migraine and I went to lay down in the closet like I normally would. I was laying on my back and doing my best to fall asleep with the help of some medication. When I fell asleep, I wasn't so sure, but when I woke up something was off.

I woke up on my stomach with my face in the pillow, now mind you while I do move in my sleep, I've never woken up with my face IN the pillow instead of on my arms. I'm a big person, so I often times use my arms or my chest as a pillow depending on where I am. I heard child-like laughter and panicked, while I could move the rest of my body a little, I couldn't seem to move my head. I could feel someone pushing my head into the pillow and trying to suffocate me. The harder I tried to move, the harder it pushed. I could tell from the shape and the size of the hand, it was similar to that of a little child.

Putting the last of my energy into one final push, I was finally freed from its hold and ran out of the closet and into the living room. I stayed there for a remainder of the day, much to my family's confusion. My family would never believe me if I told them the story, so I wasn't going to attempt it. It seemed like that would be the ending of my experience with the thing, but I could feel it just standing there watching me.

Focusing on it, I got a picture of what they looked like in my head. It was a little girl with a naturally big smile and large black eyes; she had peach skin and dishwater blonde hair that looked like it could use a good wash, no shoes, and her little white dressed was covered in dirt and grime. She's still in my closet and sometimes I can hear her laughing and beckoning me to come to sleep in the closet again and keeps saying that she won't hurt me.

I know that's a lie.

To make myself feel better I always like to say that this would make a really good CreepyPasta, but I can't go in my closet anymore. Not without the door staying open and it is during the day, I keep my cross and my bible close to my bed too. I don't know what to do, but cleaning the house only seems to keep her bound to the closet, but whatever it takes to keep her away from me, I guess. If you have suggestions for her to get rid of her, by all means, tell me, if not, I plan to leave her where she is for as long as I can.