Halloween special 2

We continue....

As the wolf teased the bunny's growing member he could feel his own growing harder with each moan that escaped the bunny's mouth, before he moved his fingers down to the twitching hole of the bunny he slowly inserted a finger and begun to thrust it in and out, the moans of the bunny grew loud with pleasure.

The soon added a second finger into now wet hole, his own member hard as a rock, the bunny begun to  pre-cum  before the world stopped and positioned himself near the bunny's now soaking wet hole before he slowly pushed himself inside the tight wet hole.

The once silent home was now filled with grunts and moans coming from the bedroom where a wolf took its prey, the moans carried on through the night, by daylight the bunny was freed and safely asleep next to him laid the big bad wolf.

Across town a group of friends talked about last night's events but their main topic was what happened behind close doors at a certain little bunny's home, the plan they all put together had worked exactly how they wanted it too.

The girls were nothing more but dead,  killed by nosebleeds but who knows what caused it, the guys were just celebrating this wonderful event that night of their friends who finally had tied the knot on Halloween night.

So it's short but some of you wanted the rest of it so here you go I'm in school now, but I plan to update soon again every Saturday or during school mornings since I 3 classes we can get on our phones at times bye guys hope you enjoy~