chapter 12

3rd pov

Deku left the villain's den and began his walk back to his home, where his dear mother sits waiting, praying for his return and that had finally arrived. Deku looked around and listened to the sounds of the night as he strolled down the concrete path humming to himself.

The silence was just perfect before it was to fall into chaos in a few weeks or months, deku kept walking until he reached his homes front door, with one step forward and a quick turn of the knob, it opened revealing a small room with something on the sofa, no not something, but someone.

He walked closer inside, closing the door behind him, getting much closer to the sofa to see his dear mother asleep with whimpers leaving her mouth, he left her all alone for so long and now he was home.

He needed a plan to make it up to her, maybe breakfast? He thought, sneaking up to his room he borough down a small blanket for his mom one he planned to throw out since the symbol of peace was on it, he laughed at himself "trash should go where trash belongs in the dump" he whispered this under his breath.

Covering his mother he kissed her forehead and whispered out "love you, mom..." He snuck up to his room to plan his surprise for his mother...

Hey guys I know I have been inactive for so long but I'm busy with school and I just so happened to get stuck in writer's block, next week I have exams so wish me luck and I'll start trying to update more chapters bye~😊