Halloween special

3rd POV

It's the night of Halloween, the laughter of children outside could be heard along with the loud music of a party being done by the students of UA, a school full of heroes, only two heroes have yet to arrive one was busy getting ready and waiting on the other while they drive through the now haunted town.

The wind howled as a car pulled up into a small house with spiderwebs, sheet ghosts, and other little things laying about, a person with blonde hair and red fire like eyes wearing wolf ears and tail, jumped out running up to the door knocking loudly for the other to hear, the door opened wide to reveal a small boy with green hair and eyes wearing a bunny costume.

The wolf growled at its prey, before pushing inside the plans for the night have officially changed, the wolf slowly walked closer to its prey pushing the prey to the wall, the prey whimpered out as the wolf moved closer to its throat biting down with brute strength, the little bunny called out as his knees gave in causing him to fall to the floor panting.

The wolf picked the bunny up carrying him to the bedroom, laying him on the bed the wolf took his belt off tying the prey to the bed as he called out.

"dont....hah...ea..t...me..ple..ase..ah!" Tge wolf grinned with delight " I'm just gonna eat you to the bone all night long, for I'm the predator and you are the prey" he had a devious smirk play it's way to his lips, it was like a sin between the devil and an angel.

Slowly the clothing of the boy began to be ripped away as the wolf ripped his own away in a hurry, at some point the wolf began teasing the bunny's pink nipples sucking and biting until they were sensitive as the bunny began to moan out the wolf's name as he moved slowly down to the growing member of his prey....

Well I decided to stop we know where it's going but if you want the rest I will try to finish it as fast as I can since I'm in fall break now bye guys!👋😊