chapter 3

Deku pov

I ran through the alley to only be met with a portal it was black and purple, I quickly jumped into it closing my eyes, when i opened them I could see a dim light before I closed them again.

I could feel a small pain when I hit the hard surface slowly i opened my eyes to see two guys one on the other side of a bar counter holding a glass and a towel.

The other guy had hands all over his body he looked strange but none the less I didn't let it bother me I stood up and looked at them both before sighing.

Clearing my throat I spoke " I...want to be a villain" I could tell they were both very surprised at what I said the guy on the other side of the bar counter spoke "why?"

Silence before I decide to speak again " I want to change things so can I be a villain or not?"

3rd pov
Time skip izuku's' home

Izuku's mom, inko, was growing worried for her son had not returned home nor did she know where he had gone questions were all she could think of.

Is he ok? Where did he go? Will he come home? Before she called mitsuki asking about her son no one knew where he could have gone.

As she began to panic the front door opened to reveal a boy with green hair and eyes who seemed so tired what could have made him so tired?

"Izuku!" Arms wrapped around him squeezing him as he tried to breath out 'sorry' but he couldn't help but feel so bad he was going to change everything but what will his mother think of it?

After his reunion with his mom they both went back to bed his mom could rest easily now, but deku couldn't, he was a spy for the villains but what did they mean back there?

"Your quirk? We can fix that with some tests" the last words that went through his head before he closed his eyes and fell into a peaceful sleep...until sunrise.

Ok guys this is the last chapter for now but in the comments or message me put what you want deku's quirk to be and a villain name for him he can have up to 3 quirks so feel free to give your ideas don't forget to put what he can do with them bye and thanks~😉