chapter 4

It was sunrise now I had woken up to the sound of someone banging on my bedroom door I jumped up quickly looking around the room.

I finally got up knowing that they weren't gonna stop banging on the door knowing who that person was I prepared for my beating.

But when I opened the door my eyes closed tight nothing happened only a low deep growl was heard I opened my eyes slowly to see kacchan wearing a black shirt with lose sweatpants.

"Stupid deku!" Was all he said before pushing past me and sitting on my bed "w-what is it kacchan?" He just stared at me before silence completely fell throughout the house mom must out.

The silence didn't last long before he spoke "what happened last night with you?" I started to remember a little of the night " I don't know what you mean?" I averted my eyes slowly.

"Don't lie to me deku!" I jumped before letting a sigh out "what are you doing here kacchan?" I looked up at him to see anger in his eyes.

Before he decided to tell at me " stupid deku!!" He began to walk over to me before I just acted scared and backed up to the wall before I could do anything.

His face already so close to mine I could his breath across my lips he slowly began to move closer to me I watched him before my eyes closed automatically...

I am very sorry for the late ass updates but I was sick with fucking shitty Pneumonia so any books you are reading of mine will updated very soon so again very sorry for the lateness, this has no edit.