chapter 2

Kacchan came running up to the boy and screamed out "DEKUUU!!" and with that he blasted the boy away if it wasn't for that then he would have forgotten what kacchan was to him a old friend of his...but not anymore.

Deku stood up laughter began to sound all around them the other boys looked confused at what they were seeing the boy they had bullied all these years was laughing in a very insane way.

"Hahaha! Kacchan!~ that really hurt you know~" the boy kept smiling and laughing before he stopped when kacchan began to run towards him blasting him away once again.

" DEKU! what the hell is wrong with you!?" But soon enough their little battle was over a fog started to cover the ground and then it became like smoke blocking their sight.

" Maybe next time kacchan~" and with that silence fell the boy was no longer there he was gone kacchan was filled with shock and began to walk home leaving the other boys and the crowd alone.

When he got home he didn't even bother to eat or listen to his mom until she left to get on the phone when he heard something that gave him chills "... What do you mean izuku isn't home?"

Kacchan's heart stopped his mind began to spin where is deku? No wait why should he care about that nerd? Mitsuki came running in the room "do you know where izuku is!?"

Kacchan just growled before answering his mother who was very worried "why the hell would I know!" Before he stood up and stomped up to his room mumbling "that stupid deku why should I care where he is!?" Before slamming his door and falling into bed.

Hey my readers so chapter 2 is here also this mostly gonna be updated on certain days since I'm writing a ton of stuff and because of finals for the school year😭 but I hope you enjoy this book and check out the others.