chapter 9

Deku nodded his head closing his eyes and getting focused on what's at hand trying to focus all his energy into his hands expecting something to happen but was greeted with a strange burning feeling through out his arms and soon hearing the sound if something he opened his eyes to see small flames coming from his hands.

Tomura and the guy in the white coat smiled this was gonna be more interesting  knowing the other experiments didn't go so well the other subjects, the man in the white coat nodded to tomura and with that they left when someone else walked in along tomura " so it seems you will train some first then we will move on"

with that deku study the man in front of him now his hair was black and he had staples ito his skin that was purple(dabi) he had a smirk on his face before speaking "come on kid" walking out of the room deku chased after him, there was an awkward silence before someone spoke " so why did you chose to be a villain instead of a hero?"

Deku thought for a moment " I was hurt constantly by others because I didn't have a quirk and All Might himself said I couldn't be a hero" silence fell once again " hahaha you came to the right place to get your revenge"  he smiled at him " my name's Dabi  by the way"

Deku couldn't help it but to feel comfortable  around him " I'm deku" using his nickname given to him by that so called friend.

A little short but I'm working on more chapters for it thank you!🙄